Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!) - Page 55 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2008, 06:59 AM   #811
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:38 AM
I avoided a takeaway dinner cos I already had McDonald's for lunch, and I've been eating too much crap this week, so what did I do? Got home and found myself making a sandwich consisting of cream cheese (80% less fat?), leftover BBQ chicken, and more cheese.

Old 06-26-2008, 06:59 AM   #812
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
A few months ago i actually had an accurate horoscope in the herald.

Considering i only read them once every few months, they could be totally accurate.
feel safe telling me the year and month you were born?? Considering your stalker's about?

Old 06-26-2008, 06:59 AM   #813
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
Even ANY Thought would be a bonus. The offending toilet house was hilarious. Mr G told me to find the front door. I looked at the house, on the right was a double garage door. The whole house apart from the garage was fenced off. No gate to the left where you'd assume the front door was. There was a little side gate to the right of the garage door. I went through it. Past the side garage door, then straight ahead of me was a fold out clothesline. I ducked past that, and as doing so, I saw the fucking front door immediately opposite the clothesline!! WTF!!
What the fuck.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:00 AM   #814
Vocal parasite

So, folks, I don't suppose any of you could tell me if camembert cheese works well or not in toasted sandwiches? (Well, toasted Turkish bread rolls.)

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-26-2008, 07:00 AM   #815
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
feel safe telling me the year and month you were born?? Considering your stalker's about?
March 1988.

*awaits*
Old 06-26-2008, 07:00 AM   #816
Cin
Blue Crack Addict

Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Local Time: 01:38 AM
Quote:
It's 11pm. I haven't had dinner. Nor am i really hungry enough to do anything about it.
regular meals keep your metabolism fast
Old 06-26-2008, 07:01 AM   #817
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
So, folks, I don't suppose any of you could tell me if camembert cheese works well or not in toasted sandwiches? (Well, toasted Turkish bread rolls.)
Fuck yes!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:01 AM   #818
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I'll tell you this - brie works well on home made pizza. Cut off a few small sections and scatter them on the pizza

Ok, it's home made pizza tomorrow night.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:02 AM   #819
Cin
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I only eat Coon pre-sliced or Kraft frozen, pre-grated , so I'm not much help with yer fancy cheeses
Old 06-26-2008, 07:02 AM   #820
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
March 1988.

*awaits*
I was in 'Form 1' (year 7) then!! Fuck I feel old!!

EARTH DRAGON Horoscope
Jan 23, 1928 to Feb 9, 1929
Feb 17, 1988 to Feb 5, 1989

Dragon people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.

Chicken Soup and Bamboo Shoots are among keys to even greater good health!

If you make friends with the Earth Dragon, you have a friend for life! Friendship is a big-time commitment which they show through uncommon kindness, caring, and giving spirit. When youngsters, Earth Dragons are valued by their teachers and playmates and when older, by their superiors, colleagues, and social circle. It's no wonder! Hardworking and talented, these well-rounded Dragons have a lively imagination which transforms the atmosphere. They are able to do many things well and receive many accolades during their very successful careers and good money to boot. These Dragons are wildly impulsive in money matters. If they see it, they buy it. When they buy it, it's out of sight out of mind, forgotten in the toy box. Not too late to change these wasteful spending habits, you know! Like most Dragons, those of the Earth don't like to rush Love. They like doing what comes naturally, steady rhythm, beginning from friendship and igniting into the exhilaration of falling in love when it's time. Earth Dragons want long-lasting relationships, not tumbling tumble weeds. After the male dragon has gotten over his playboy stage, he is the biggest convert of all to the joys of the everlasting Relationship.

Famous Dragon People: Ringo Starr, Edward Heath, Dr. Seuss, John Lennon, Harold Wilson, Helen Keller, Pearl S. Buck, Salvador Dali, Francois Mitterrand, Hosni Mubarek, Maya Angelou.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:02 AM   #821
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Even ANY Thought would be a bonus. The offending toilet house was hilarious. Mr G told me to find the front door. I looked at the house, on the right was a double garage door. The whole house apart from the garage was fenced off. No gate to the left where you'd assume the front door was. There was a little side gate to the right of the garage door. I went through it. Past the side garage door, then straight ahead of me was a fold out clothesline. I ducked past that, and as doing so, I saw the fucking front door immediately opposite the clothesline!! WTF!!
Holy shit.

When I lived in Queensland, I loved looking through newspaper ads for new subdivisions, since they'd usually have a few house plans and I'm a fair bit interested in that sort of stuff. It never ceased to amaze me some of the absolutely daft things in those plans. Or how these subdivisions had the stupidest winding roads that made it take twice as long to get from a section to the main road than it would've if somebody planned things sensibly.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-26-2008, 07:03 AM   #822
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnaminson View Post
regular meals keep your metabolism fast
Considering how comically large some of my clothing is become i need to stop losing weight so fast. I just can't afford it
Old 06-26-2008, 07:03 AM   #823
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Sounds all right to me!

I saw a cooking show where they were wrapping whole rounds of camembert or brie in pastry and cooking them in an oven.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:04 AM   #824
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisaura View Post
I avoided a takeaway dinner cos I already had McDonald's for lunch, and I've been eating too much crap this week, so what did I do? Got home and found myself making a sandwich consisting of cream cheese (80% less fat?), leftover BBQ chicken, and more cheese.

I'm about to pile some hot Hungarian salami, onion, tomato, olives, camembert cheese in light of the positive responses here, corn relish, and mustard into a Turkish bread roll and toast it.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-26-2008, 07:04 AM   #825
Cin
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Considering how comically large some of my clothing is become i need to stop losing weight so fast. I just can't afford it
well done.
you can always buy lots of belts and t-shirts are easy to make smaller.

Tags
superthread