Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!) - Page 35 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #511
Jesus Online

Local Time: 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
What do you think of in rainbows by the way?

stole him?? what do you mean?

did you see him at 3/4 time on channel seven when he goes "happy birthday by the way" to ricky olarenshaw? i like roosy.
I missed that because we had to leave to get to the soccer game in time before the loser parking filled up. Sunday was an evil day possessed by evil AntiAnna demons.

And the Roos sig is the only thing I lost when the new forum came in. But I missed the change over anyway as I'd not been on here for about 4 weeks or something. Now I don't know how to change anything or how to find stuff. I'll get around to it one of these days, lol.

Old 06-26-2008, 01:42 AM   #512
45:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Another HOC hater? Gorgeous song. I love Arpeggi too. Reckoner and Videotape are the weak ones to me. Nice songs, but they float there without much punch. Bodysnatchers is unbelievable; great to hear them rocking out like that again.

It's not my Radiohead survivor. It was run by namkcuR.
It literally goes nowhere though... and I really like the contrasting music and the lyrics in Videotape. Bodysnatchers I didn't like at first but do now.

He disappeared when doing the Beatles one as well. If he immediately tries to start another once this one is done, mayeb someone should have a chat.

Non importa che succede adesso
Non dovresti aver paura
Perche so oggi e stato il piu perfetto giorno ho mai vessuto

Old 06-26-2008, 01:43 AM   #513
Jesus Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
You can even see Moonee Valley Racecourse ... well, not quite from my place, but nearly. It's all of a 10-15 minute walk away. I've never actually been TO it, but walked or bussed past it.

And here's definitive photographic proof that it's not just made up - OK, so I just wanted an excuse to post railway photos.

You're my hero of the day. I adore railway crossings. Sad as they are. I reckon the govt will make plans to abolish them all before too much longer.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:43 AM   #514
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 12:02 AM
Quote:
i was wondering about that... does she drink often or something??
I thought it was just on Thursdays
Old 06-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Harlem View Post
I missed that because we had to leave to get to the soccer game in time before the loser parking filled up. Sunday was an evil day possessed by evil AntiAnna demons.

And the Roos sig is the only thing I lost when the new forum came in. But I missed the change over anyway as I'd not been on here for about 4 weeks or something. Now I don't know how to change anything or how to find stuff. I'll get around to it one of these days, lol.

Well hopefully he's back soon.

Like this man will be

I don't get the love for railway crossings... they all look scummy as hell to me.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #516
The Male

Quote:
It literally goes nowhere though... and I really like the contrasting music and the lyrics in Videotape. Bodysnatchers I didn't like at first but do now.

He disappeared when doing the Beatles one as well. If he immediately tries to start another once this one is done, mayeb someone should have a chat.
To each their own. It may not go anywhere, but I sure enjoy the ride. I like Videotape's weird drums. Those are cool.

Now.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:46 AM   #517

Quote:
To each their own. It may not go anywhere, but I sure enjoy the ride. I like Videotape's weird drums. Those are cool.
My favourite parts of the album are the final lyrics to Videotape, and the two outros for Weird Fishes and All I Need. They kcik asss....
Old 06-26-2008, 01:47 AM   #518
Jesus Online

Speaking of scummy!! Ironic, isn't it. I'm actually dead surprised he has a supporter out there. You're fascinating me. I want to poke you with a stick or something.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:47 AM   #519
Vocal parasite

Quote:
You're my hero of the day. I adore railway crossings. Sad as they are. I reckon the govt will make plans to abolish them all before too much longer.
Oooh, well, in that case, this is easily one of my favourite photos that I've taken, in Prahran:

Due to idiotic motorists causing a recent spate of level crossing accidents like the Kerang accident last year, the Victorian government has a "no new level crossings policy" and is working to phase out the current ones. Only thing is, there are SO MANY of them in inner Melbourne, many of which would be extremely difficult to bypass, that I see them hanging around for a good few decades yet. Like the one in the Moonee Ponds pictures crossing Puckle Street, I've no idea how you could possibly avoid that.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-26-2008, 01:47 AM   #520
Jesus Online

I really ought to quote more often so it doesn't look like I'm talking to myself... which I never do. Ever.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:48 AM   #521
The Male

Quote:
My favourite parts of the album are the final lyrics to Videotape, and the two outros for Weird Fishes and All I Need. They kcik asss....
All I Need is a top 5 Radiohead track for me, and I second the comments about Arpeggi's outro. The song starts so fragile and then...

Now.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:49 AM   #522

Quote:
Speaking of scummy!! Ironic, isn't it. I'm actually dead surprised he has a supporter out there. You're fascinating me. I want to poke you with a stick or something.
Careful.....

Apart from the whole drugs thing, he was an utterly SENSATIONAL footballer to watch and I dearly hope Hutchy has some good news for me tonight on the Footy Show.

And Sam Newman's back tonight as wel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
Old 06-26-2008, 01:51 AM   #523

Quote:
I really ought to quote more often so it doesn't look like I'm talking to myself... which I never do. Ever.
I do this a fair bit sometimes

Quote:
All I Need is a top 5 Radiohead track for me, and I second the comments about Arpeggi's outro. The song starts so fragile and then...
I hit the bottom... hit the bottom and escape
Old 06-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #524
Vocal parasite

I've no idea who you're talking about, but:

Quote:
Apart from the whole drugs thing, he was an utterly SENSATIONAL footballer to watch
I would have thought that the former would negate the latter there.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-26-2008, 01:55 AM   #525
Jesus Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I've no idea who you're talking about, but:

I would have thought that the former would negate the latter there.
Yeah, that's why I'm so against him. The AFL is full of brilliant and classy players who are not outshone by such disgraceful off-field bullshit. I wont go on and on. Danny doesn't need my pulpit lecturing, besides the fact he's dead against the off-field crap as well!

Tags
superthread