Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much longer than it took to get this far, I wager!

I'm not so sure. We have slowed down a bit, but we're still seriously churning through things. I think we're doing a thread every 1.5 days at the moment, even less lately. And now Ian and I are on uni holidays. :up:

I'm going to say #200 will come in October or early November.

ohh gluey hai :flirt:

:sexywink:

Hi Ian and Jen and Ax and... gluey? :wave:

:kiss: :wave:

You couldn't do it without fucking the traffic on Ti Rakau Drive. And it's fucked already.

Sometimes people forget there is an East Auckland and i get lumped in with South Auckland.

:rolleyes: Poncy bloody 'East' Aucklanders....pffft, South Auckland too homey for you bro? :giggle:

:ohmy: I only live 40 minutes from you!!!

Ali, Gluey . . . . everybody :wave:

:wave:

Arsehole.

Thought I smelt something.....:shifty:

Can't say i care much for 42. The handful of notes i've heard of Violet Hill in ads are much better, but still a touch meh.

I still prefer A Rush Of Blood To The Head, without a full listen of Viva La Vida because i'm too fucking lazy and cheap.

Phew, because i came painfully close to writing my name in the bus stop. Made do with putting my foot in it because there was too much traffic.

Which end is the top of Millhouse? Meadowlands or Botany Road?

:shrug: Wherever it starts from....usually #1.....:giggle: woman logic

Oh and lucky you didn't damage Mr G's concrete - him being a powerlifting kickboxer and all....:yes:....you would have got a 4m Screed shoved up your arse and a trowel shoved down your throat....he's good like that :love:

I'm going to say #200 will come in October or early November.

And I'm sure you'll save this post in order to say "I told you so" if you're right :wink:

One of my housemates loves the Daily Show, but can't stand Colbert for some reason. I kinda figured they were pretty similar shows anyway? :shrug:
*hasn't actually watched much of either*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom