Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have more radio stations than we know what to do with, so eventually you have to stumble across something decent!

I mainly listen to Hauraki, a classic rock station. A lot of the playlist is a bit cliched, but i've been very surprised by what U2 i've heard - stuff like Even Better Than The Real Thing, I Will Follow from UABRS and The Unforgettable Fire.

No One, no Beautiful Day. Not even Pride. I have heard With Or Without You once though.

Well, that's certainly better than here.

He's best when he's sleeping, cuz that's the only time I'm guaranteed he won't be puking.

DSC_0271.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cats are awesome.

Random post.

There's a town nearby that has this closed Mobil gas station. It's been closed for quite a few years now, but it's never been renovated or replaced.

So I went by there a few weeks ago. The sign is still there, with the regular unleaded gas price intact. I just had to take a picture.

DSC_1097.jpg

The days of filling up my Corolla for $12 are long gone...

Random post.

There's a town nearby that has this closed Mobil gas station. It's been closed for quite a few years now, but it's never been renovated or replaced.

So I went by there a few weeks ago. The sign is still there, with the regular unleaded gas price intact. I just had to take a picture.

DSC_1097.jpg

Wow.

I remember being horrified years ago with petrol pushed over $1 a litre. In two days a few weeks ago it jumped from $2 a litre to $2.12 a litre. JUST LIKE THAT!

Random post.

DSC_1097.jpg

booooooooooooo :down:

There's not much to say. Every classic rock station in America belts out the same songs over and over. Never any deeper album cuts.

So with U2, it's always Pride, I Will Follow, WOWY, One, etc.

It sucks.

To be fair, if i have to hear God Gave Us Rock and Roll or Thunderstruck again i'm throwing myself off a bridge.

I think AC/DC and The Beach Boys are the two most overrated and repetitive bands in history.

That's just me, though.

I think AC/DC and The Beach Boys are the two most overrated and repetitive bands in history.

:tsk:

The Beach Boys are only repetitive in their early hits. But there are some real gems in those early hits as well: Don't Worry Baby is one of the best songs ever.

I :heart: the Beach Boys, I think they're fantastic. But I'm a sucker for beautiful harmonies and great melodies.

He's best when he's sleeping, cuz that's the only time I'm guaranteed he won't be puking.

DSC_0271.jpg

Luke :cute:

This must be investigated!

:hmm:

seconded.

I could never have a sig like that... Those kinds of sigs are more up Shannon's (Headache's) alley. :lol:

Random post.

DSC_1097.jpg

:cry:

Same thing happened here... A gas station closed and just until recently they still had their sign up... $1.97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom