Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In New Zealand in the mid-nineties, KFC had these spicy wedges. Had them a couple of times and loved them.

Then one day we were going to visit some cousins and stopped in at KFC for some food on the way. The spicy wedges ... words cannot describe how nauseating they were and neither my mother nor I could bring ourselves to want to eat them again.

Also, Ian: if you are ever in Dannevirke, do NOT go to the KFC there. My mother and I are the only people we know who have not gotten food poisoning from their shitty food, and given how bad those wedges were, we were fucking lucky!

Noted. I generally don't go to fast food places if i can avoid it (which isn't often).

Bakeries = :drool:

Thank you, I thought so :)

That's sacriliage (how do you spell that??), it's like taking the 3 minute "Heroes" over the six minute.

How was last night Ax??

Sacrilege.

And last night was awesome! Shame you weren't there.

Noted. I generally don't go to fast food places if i can avoid it (which isn't often).

Bakeries = :drool:

Oh god yes, bakeries.

Especially my uncle's gourmet bakery. When I get this tour of New Zealand off the ground, the itinerary's going to include a stop in Nelson just to score stacks of food off him. His steak and Guinness pie is AMAZING.

Sacrilege.

And last night was awesome! Shame you weren't there.

Thank you. My mind walked out for a minute. When I did ozspell, I bombed out on 'appropriate'.

Who ended up going? Yeah sorry I coudln't make it, but with school today and parties and stuff coming up there was very little chance of it happening.

Who ended up going? Yeah sorry I coudln't make it, but with school today and parties and stuff coming up there was very little chance of it happening.

It was Ali, Bonnie, U-Wen, and obviously myself. Curry Vault did very good food, albeit for the price I would've liked larger servings.

What is the "pompitous of love" anyway?

I've always wondered. No one has ever told me the answer. Did you get an answer? It reminds me of a thread I've always wanted someone to start in B&C asking what some things in songs mean. This is one. I had a list once.

Oh, that's right. Kate was telling me about US KFC being peculiar and not having chips. The response of everybody here who I've told that (and it was my response too) is "what the fuck are you MEANT to have with your burger then?"

since when does KFC sell burgers?

Oh, all the Wendy's places that I remember in New Zealand have been the ice cream place too.

The main problem with Red Rooster is they're too expensive. What I normally buy there is almost double the price of what I'd get at Hungry Jack's but not double as filling. And it's still a couple of dollars more than Subway despite being LESS substantial.

Red Rooter is almost too salty, too. Not quite salty enough to want to avoid, but still. And their chips. The best fast food chips ever.
:drool:
god I'm hungry. Maybe I should have made some lunch.

What's the rating?

It's annoying you can't give half stars, I'm thinking of five stars at the moment.

Strangely, my love for this album has dwindled slightly since I bought it... :scratch:

One thing that annoys me also is when people come in and review one album and go Pros: everything and Cons: nothing. I hate that.

Got any coming up?

Red Rooster is the only fast food place within walking distance of me besides pizza outlets, so I end up there occasionally.

Well, I suppose Hungry Jack's and Subway are technically within walking distance too, since I have walked all the way from Moonee Ponds to home at night when the bus frequencies have been shithouse, but I don't usually fancy a 30 minute walk just for fast food.

holy shit, Moonee Ponds is real?? I thought he'd made it up all this time! :lol: Not quite sure why, really, given it's not a strange name.
:hmm:

holy shit, Moonee Ponds is real?? I thought he'd made it up all this time! :lol: Not quite sure why, really, given it's not a strange name.
:hmm:

:laugh: It's very real! On the southern side of Essendon and north of Flemington.

There's even a Moonee Valley and a Moonee Creek.

It's annoying you can't give half stars, I'm thinking of five stars at the moment.

Strangely, my love for this album has dwindled slightly since I bought it... :scratch:

One thing that annoys me also is when people come in and review one album and go Pros: everything and Cons: nothing. I hate that.

Got any coming up?

I gave the album four stars back on my old account, but that review sucks and I'd give it a five now anyway. I wanted to use "fuck off" in the cons section once, but they would never allow that on there. :lol:

No reviews coming up, no. Too busy with animating.

Someone stole him! And I had a good idea for a new face for him too, after the shittastic debacle that was the Aus v China game on Sunday! Don't get me started on that though. I already had a good whinge to a lady in the crowd afterwards while we waited an hour for the fucking bus back to the parking station.
:sigh:

I'll get him to do a Jesus very soon though. I think I finally remembered my password for photophucket.
:up:

I gave the album four stars back on my old account, but that review sucks and I'd give it a five now anyway. I wanted to use "fuck off" in the cons section once, but they would never allow that on there. :lol:

No reviews coming up, no. Too busy with animating.

:lol: What do you think of in rainbows by the way?

Someone stole him! And I had a good idea for a new face for him too, after the shittastic debacle that was the Aus v China game on Sunday! Don't get me started on that though. I already had a good whinge to a lady in the crowd afterwards while we waited an hour for the fucking bus back to the parking station.
:sigh:

I'll get him to do a Jesus very soon though. I think I finally remembered my password for photophucket.
:up:

stole him?? :ohmy: what do you mean?

did you see him at 3/4 time on channel seven when he goes "happy birthday by the way" to ricky olarenshaw? i like roosy.

It's an easy 5 stars for me. Best thing they've done since Kid A, without question. Haven't been all that crazy about the last couple, but this one really worked for me.

Yeah?? I'm enjoying it more and more with each listen. I'd group Weird Fishes and All I Need as my favourites, with 15 Step, Bodysnatchers, Reckoner and Videotape not far behind. House of Cards is boring as though.

Whatever happened to your Radiohead survivor by the way?? :lol:

I think I might have to get Kid A. One of the Paris gigs is downloading now.

Ahh, Moonee Valley has the track! Damn! I don't bet often Can you tell?

That's brilliant, Ax. :up:

:laugh: You can even see Moonee Valley Racecourse ... well, not quite from my place, but nearly. It's all of a 10-15 minute walk away. I've never actually been TO it, but walked or bussed past it.

And here's definitive photographic proof that it's not just made up - OK, so I just wanted an excuse to post railway photos. :wink:

s640x480

s640x480

Yeah?? I'm enjoying it more and more with each listen. I'd group Weird Fishes and All I Need as my favourites, with 15 Step, Bodysnatchers, Reckoner and Videotape not far behind. House of Cards is boring as though.

Whatever happened to your Radiohead survivor by the way?? :lol:

I think I might have to get Kid A. One of the Paris gigs is downloading now.

Another HOC hater? :angry: Gorgeous song. I love Arpeggi too. Reckoner and Videotape are the weak ones to me. Nice songs, but they float there without much punch. Bodysnatchers is unbelievable; great to hear them rocking out like that again.

It's not my Radiohead survivor. It was run by namkcuR. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom