Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I can't find our cat, I'll look everywhere.. then I'll notice a lump in the bed.. and it'll be him. He sometimes crawls under the covers himself :giggle:

Yeah, we have to carefully check lumps on the bed before sitting down.

Although i doubt they'd notice.

One night one cat was sleeping on the floor off the foot of my bed, and i knocked some papers off the bed onto the floor. I didn't see any protest from the cat so i'd presumed it had gone. A few hours later i saw the papers moving, and took them off the cat.

Hehe.

Well...that's TRUE! but you're AVOIDING THE QUESTION!
Well it would be scary, right? But somehow not as disturbing as the talking cheese thing. I mean, it's at least plausible that Gary Sinese might up and decide to kidnap a bunch of people in a flying craft.

One night one cat was sleeping on the floor off the foot of my bed, and i knocked some papers off the bed onto the floor. I didn't see any protest from the cat so i'd presumed it had gone. A few hours later i saw the papers moving, and took them off the cat.

Hehe.
Ever looked at this site?

Stuff On My Cat: Stuff + Cats = Awesome

Well it would be scary, right? But somehow not as disturbing as the talking cheese thing. I mean, it's at least plausible that Gary Sinese might up and decide to kidnap a bunch of people in a flying craft.

And then go to my Grandma's house? And have a shotgun battle with my dad and I in a mall?

vaduz_rheinpark.jpg

507578_mediumsquare.jpg

280px-Kunstmuseum_Liechtenstein_(B%C3%BChler).jpg

ac35ff9e.jpg

Auckland.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom