Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going through the album all the way through for the first time, and I really quite enjoy it. It certainly is eons different than Fear Of A Blank Planet. Very tongue in cheek. I love it :D

How many albums do they have altogether?

Khan... your avatar made me :lol:

I'm just going through the album all the way through for the first time, and I really quite enjoy it. It certainly is eons different than Fear Of A Blank Planet. Very tongue in cheek. I love it :D

I must have missed this earlier. Which album are you referring to?

I loathe Steve Miller, but respect your right to like him. :)

I enjoyed the Life Aquatic, but totally see why some people hated it.

Need to see Dajeerling.

Darjeeling's gorgeous and like a cross between The Life Aquatic and The Royal Tenenbaums.

Ha, awesome. :up:

Generally, FOABP is considered their eighth or ninth studio album. It's a bit hard to get a firm count, because it depends on what you include or exclude - e.g. some people don't count Recordings but I would, and On The Sunday Of Life is less an album and more a selection of tracks from the two earliest EPs polished up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom