UYMFA - General content holding tank II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
here's the general idea...

post your replies that will get sicy yelled at in here. link to the thread, but post the replies here. or don't link and it'll be more fun to find the post/thread that sparked the reaction. it's the best I can fucking do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh: :scream: :sad::angry::mad:

lol, I'm using it properly I think, every time I see something in a thread and I want to make a smart ass comment I make it here instead.

Gold star my friend. Also, if you want to comment on a post in another thread, but not get the people who can't skim a thread for the responses that actually mean something to them :hug: mad for derailing the thread, we can have the derail discussion in here, like a sidebar.

K - I'll say this in here, cause, like you know....

ahem

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

I think I'm finding this thread rather therapeutic.

Come back for one week and think you're the motherfucking police? I don't care if you started this thread, I'm the goddamn Bono.

:uhoh:

But was anyone really using this thread for that? Really?

:cocktail:

I did quite a bit. Most of them we're actually replies I had typed in the applicable threads and then before I hit submit thought it would be better off in here....for safety's sake* and all that. The pre hiatus me would have hit submit anyway- I miss me :sad:

bloody tattle tales :angry:

others did too...mostly lol.

and yes, that looks lovely, I'll have one too :cocktail:

*i.e. you not having a hemorrhage when the complaints flooded in and then we know how that goes....

i love this thread. don't take it away from me, goddamn it! :sad: i'll up up saying things i shouldn't in other threads.

and fucking tits!!!!! last time i was pregnant, i went to a FF! WHO WANTS TO HEAR MY COMPLAINTS?!???!!

...I THOUGHT SO! NOW SHUT UP EVERYONE AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I HAVE SOME COMING-TO-TERMS TO DEAL WITH!!!!!

:scream:

(apologies for the shouties. i had a point to make. :sad: )

Last edited:
Why does everything have to be BEST? :banghead:

Honestly I think if you banned that word from thread titles in EYKIW & B&C, there'd be a lot less stress and a lot more participation.

i love this thread. don't take it away from me, goddamn it! :sad: i'll up up saying things i shouldn't in other threads.

and fucking tits!!!!! last time i was pregnant, i went to a FF! WHO WANTS TO HEAR MY COMPLAINTS?!???!!

...I THOUGHT SO! NOW SHUT UP EVERYONE AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I HAVE SOME COMING-TO-TERMS TO DEAL WITH!!!!!

:scream:

(apologies for the shouties. i had a point to make. :sad: )

I hope it never gets taken away, I'd be in a whole lot of trouble without it :(

The edit is the funniest part of this post ...not that you need someone laughing at you right now as you are obviously in turmoil :D

don't you know, snow, everything has to be agreed upon fact. you can't state an opinion without someone being all shithead on your arse around here. damn idiots. all of them.

... grumble, grumble.

I hope it never gets taken away, I'd be in a whole lot of trouble without it :(

The edit is the funniest part of this post ...not that you need someone laughing at you right now as you are obviously in turmoil :D

oh, that's what someone was talking about the other day. the shouties are being taken away maybe? someone else was saying they needed it for dramatic effect in their posts, too. i know i've come to need them lately. i've got a whole bunch of midlife crisis angst to shower you all with.
:cute:

some people want to try breastfeeding. seriously. they not only triple their size, but they DOUBLE AS WEAPONS! :applaud:

good point angela....western front troops were able to engage in live and let live, but interference has to be lethal force all the way :cute:

oh, that's what someone was talking about the other day. the shouties are being taken away maybe? someone else was saying they needed it for dramatic effect in their posts, too. i know i've come to need them lately. i've got a whole bunch of midlife crisis angst to shower you all with.
:cute:

some people want to try breastfeeding. seriously. they not only triple their size, but they DOUBLE AS WEAPONS! :applaud:

yeah, there is something about no caps...I thought it was only in titles though...overkill if it's for posts too...

uhm...dread told me to tell you this post is useless without pics lol

yeah, there is something about no caps...I thought it was only in titles though...overkill if it's for posts too...

uhm...dread told me to tell you this post is useless without pics lol

:lol: I was thinking of him when I wrote one of these replies. I'll kick his arse if he revives that breast feeding thread again.

I'm going to start using quotes from now on in here, lol. My other post was to another of yours. It doesn't make sense now. But it may not have anyway.

no worries - I figured that lol

Sometimes I can't be arsed to quote and let things fall where they may...it can be more entertaining that way!!

and I'm off to clean my house...I know everyone will be jealous of my glamourous day...but they can't have it..CAN'T I tell you...unless they ask nicely, in that case I've got dusters with their names on :drool:

cheers, and enjoy the rest of your night over there!

:heart:

Also, I see your cheating references, and I raise you a plea for a link?

Btw, when it comes to all the boob talk, I can guess who you're talking about.....but I don't know where. If it's in Vorsprung, that would be *awesome*.

Direction pls.

I would send you links....except...oh yeah!...YOU NEVER READ LINKS I SEND YOU, ANYWAY!!!!!! :angry:

serenity now
newjesus.gif

that's him
cuteheart.gif

I had to quote the new bible to someone the other day...was that mia too?? lol, she's bringing religion to the board, I'll have to call her Bono :cute:

What was the quote?

Unrelated to the above:

For the Love of God:

STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU