UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those genres sound fine and dandy, but I'd classify most into "World" music as I'd classify Indie Rock and Alt Rock into the bigger title of "Rock." It's a personal preference, but still, if you explore one genre heavily and its own diversities within, that's cool, but to claim that it'll be the most diverse thing ever is ludicrous and condescending.

you edited your post afterwards...

Oh, I was going to do something else using that handy "link to this post" feature, but I got lazy....

Whale Song, seriously? What's weirder - recording spoken word over whale song, or listening to spoken word of whale song? <--- Zoots - comment.

Echoes = genius. Whales = genius. I'll allow it. Good job, Zoots.

Come back for one week and think you're the motherfucking police? I don't care if you started this thread, I'm the goddamn Bono.

And posters hang on walls.

I'd be proud.

ooh, I'd probably get a uniform if I was the police wouldn't I :hmm:

I'd like to hang some posters on walls :angry:

Thanks for the sig Sicy- she is fix-ed :D

Those genres sound fine and dandy, but I'd classify most into "World" music as I'd classify Indie Rock and Alt Rock into the bigger title of "Rock." It's a personal preference, but still, if you explore one genre heavily and its own diversities within, that's cool, but to claim that it'll be the most diverse thing ever is ludicrous and condescending.

Half of them aren't genres, they're locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom