UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a rant and this is it.

Dear Miss Pretentious and all the other One Note Wonders

Shut up. Just shut your incessantly flapping traps. Why bother posting since you never deviate from your one note replies. Just write down “same as usual for me please see everything I’ve ever written here”. Then go outside or go anywhere else and live a life, buy one if you’ve lost yours. Just shut up.

That's all. I shall go back to work now.

I have a rant and this is it.

Dear Miss Pretentious and all the other One Note Wonders

Shut up. Just shut your incessantly flapping traps. Why bother posting since you never deviate from your one note replies. Just write down “same as usual for me please see everything I’ve ever written here”. Then go outside or go anywhere else and live a life, buy one if you’ve lost yours. Just shut up.

That's all. I shall go back to work now.

:drool: i think i need a cigarette...

Kermit is the new Bono, Kermit is change, Kermit chases and CATCHES squirrels. Kermit is the Prophet.

* and if you notice, the monkey has a gun.

Kermit is the new Bono, Kermit is change, Kermit chases and CATCHES squirrels. Kermit is the Prophet.

* and if you notice, the monkey has a gun.

I totally say the monkey with the gun shooting the godzilla monster thing. I was trying to get real close see if Bono's face was superimposed on the moster's head or something.

Forgive my ignorance on the Kermit/Bono Rainbow Connection. Maybe with Bono's mad Prophet Skillz we can finally get to the bottom of why there are so many goddamn songs about rainbows.

Kermit is new, Kermit is 21st, Bono is 20th. Kermit is hope, Bono needs changed, Kermit has the Monkey, the monkey has a gun. Bono has Edge, Edge has a beanie. Scissors cut paper, gun shoots beanie. Kermit is OK.

I sound like a moron

:hmm:

Shouldn't this thread have been named General Discontentment Holding Tank?

Htf can I get you banned from this thread? SICY :scream:

elfa - I'd say a lot...can we get a photoshop of this and reach out for their opinions? I'd say that would be good research so we can make recommendations to the band :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom