Ushuaia, Argentina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried the coffee one (because I hate coffee :lol: ) but the paracetemol and aspirin never used to work :down: The other week my doctor told me to stop taking them for some random reason, and I've got to go for a brain scan next month :huh: So I'll just have to put up with the pain :D (and maybe try the coffee? :hmm: )

Doctors :tsk: I know only too well what they're like (won't go into deatils girlie stuff) . My doctor always send me to the Gyno and if NI ill , he gets a brain scan or xray :lol:

I hope they get to the bottom of what's causing it

Yes, you should, and yes, everything's hanging wonderfully :cool:

I know :wink:

Doctors :tsk: I know only too well what they're like (won't go into deatils girlie stuff) . My doctor always send me to the Gyno and if NI ill , he gets a brain scan or xray :lol:

:angry: Oh it makes me SO mad how whenever I, or any of my female friends/female family members go to the doctors, for whatever reason, they always give the 'It's down to your hormones/periods' bollocks.

Chauvinistic bastards :down:

I'm surprised they're giving me a brain scan actually :lol: and haven't sent me to the Gyno's instead :tsk:

No, I'm reading a book about stuff that's related to this, it's enraging me.

What book have you been reading? Not the female eunuch?! That book is a feminists (...mine) bible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom