Usher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbara Walters interviewed him on her "2004's Most Interesting People" show. I find nothing interesting about him or his music. :yawn:

"He's sssoooo hot" whatever. I don't like him. He annoys me. But, I'm over here lovin Edge and my "friend" is lovin Usher and makin fun of me cause I like "old" guys. Fuck off Usher.

That line 'she says she's three months pregnant and she's keeping it' from Confessions is the subject of a huge private joke amongst my circle of friends. I've got that to be grateful to him for.
Other than that, I can't stand the smug, turtle-resembling twat.

MrBrau1 said:
Is he the one who taped himself fucking a 13 yr old girl?

i think he only peed on her

but i didnt see the tape

usher is a good dancer at least

ohh, those stupid little kids...

I feel blessed that I have always had good taste in music, even when I was 12

Flying FuManchu said:
The lead singer of Maroon 5 can sing normally/ emotively and play guitar at the same time really well. Better than Bono. For that, he gets props as well as his Stevie Wonder imitation. Usher can dance and doesn't feel the need to "piss on you."

Maroon 5 is the same crap

That guy from Maroon 5 is a big floppy penis. He is such a terrible singer that everyone he comes in contact with should have their memories wiped and their eardrums drilled out. God damn, that's just such a horrible horrible band. And I don't care if it's "just my opinion blah blah", they suck. They just suck. No! Don't een think about saying it, cause they suck.

Lancemc said:
That guy from Maroon 5 is a big floppy penis. He is such a terrible singer that everyone he comes in contact with should have their memories wiped and their eardrums drilled out. God damn, that's just such a horrible horrible band. And I don't care if it's "just my opinion blah blah", they suck. They just suck. No! Don't een think about saying it, cause they suck.

I said they were better than Usher and it is just my opinion.
:|

I would say more but I can think of more constructive things to do with my time than rant on about how much a band "sucks".

My time? That only took about 30 seconds to write, and it certainly shows. There are very few things I'll rant about but Maroon 5 is one of them. How they got to popular is just beyond me.

sallycinnamon78 said:

I don't know - that's why I was asking you!:der: I just wondered what his being black had to do with the question.
Absolutely sweet fuck all is the answer.

Lancemc said:
My time? That only took about 30 seconds to write, and it certainly shows. There are very few things I'll rant about but Maroon 5 is one of them. How they got to popular is just beyond me.

They made catchy music with the lead singer imitating Stevie Wonder. Also the lead singer has a substantial female following. The substantial female following is impressive...

"Burn" by Usher is a very good song. His concerts are actually very good.

You guys complain but "kids" in Honduras like regeton which is like the worst garbage ever. A monotone beat in EVERY song - no, i am not kidding - and every song is explicitly about sex. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom