useless question of the evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
what was the criteria for selecting the 28 of 56 smilies that appear on screen and who made the selections?
why were these 28 deemed to be upper tier and the other 28 relegate to a lower tier?

what are your favorite 8 smilies? remember that there are 28 other deserving smilies which do not have the natural advantage of automatically appearing on screen.

(overly?)inquisitivekobe

Never mind that. I quite enjoy the fact there is a thread in Where The Album Has No Name which has had nearly 300 views and not one reply ;)

bullet the blue sky said:
Never mind that. I quite enjoy the fact there is a thread in Where The Album Has No Name which has had nearly 300 views and not one reply ;)

*skampers off to see the Phenomenon*

kobayashi said:
what was the criteria for selecting the 28 of 56 smilies that appear on screen and who made the selections?
why were these 28 deemed to be upper tier and the other 28 relegate to a lower tier?

what are your favorite 8 smilies? remember that there are 28 other deserving smilies which do not have the natural advantage of automatically appearing on screen.

(overly?)inquisitivekobe

Hard to explain but.. I just added them as I went along. Where they are placed in the box I have no control of. The number of smilies displayed in the box however, I do have control of. If I were to make all 56 smilies appear in one box it would stretch out the reply section and it wouldnt be semetrical.

:drool: :sad: :lol: :sexywink: :scream: :love: :heart: :macdevil:

maybe we're long lost siblings. that would make me part canadian. that would be fun

kobayashi said:

those are my favourite 8 as well!

i wish there was a keyser soze smilie.

I think he should find an avatar with a coffee cup. that would fit perfect. NOT that I do not like the little jap fig thingy.

ghetofabu said:
I think he should find an avatar with a coffee cup. that would fit perfect. NOT that I do not like the little jap fig thingy.

i haaaaaaate coffee though.

ghetofabu said:

i haaaaaaate coffee though. i am virtually caffiene free.

Back
Top Bottom