Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Well, folks, that's how you do a 6969 post. :lol:

The pigs aren't 69ing. The one on the left is not giving anything to the one on the right. Poor dear.

Axver said:

And do the Warriors have a positive win record against EVERY TEAM THEY'VE EVER PLAYED?

And do the Warriors win over 83% of their games?

Really, besides some lame Aucklanders and Australians, nobody gives a shit about rugby league. And rightly so. You fail, Ian. Just accept it.

Holy shit, and you think Americans are in their own little bubble

the tourist said:

The pigs aren't 69ing. The one on the left is not giving anything to the one on the right. Poor dear.

i dunno, you can't see it clearly. i'm thinking there's some annilingus going on back there

Axver said:

We've still been the #1 team in the world for the majority of the time the world rankings have existed. Which, frankly, means a shitload more than some random tournament.

The Warriors have NEVER been #1.

So suck on that.

Finished the regular season in first place in 2002.

More reliable than dodgy world rankings.

And lets see, 0 wins in 12 years of existence vs 1 win in nearly 20 years of world cups whilst proclaiming themselves as the worlds greatest rugby team eva omg

0 wins in 12 years of a chronically mismanaged team vs 1 win in nearly 20 years of what i said above?

Yeah, that's a logical comparison.

God, i can't wait until this country crawls out of it's own ass. The impending 2011 world cup disaster should help see to that.

Varitek said:

i dunno, you can't see it clearly. i'm thinking there's some annilingus going on back there

Gotta love pigs, though. Aren't they the ones that have orgasms that last a half hour?

incidentally it was revealed today at lunch that a friend of mine thought cunnilingus was cunnilungus. he's a gay man, but still, seriously?

coolian2 said:

What do you have to be worried about?

Seriously?

can you imagine the poor officer assigned to background check me when he reads through these threads?

seriously? not much. i protested the iraq war peacefully and legally and have done a few harmless drugs.

Axver said:

Anybody who takes you seriously on this is a fucking idiot.

:laugh:

You're going to compare a professional sports team that has been mismanaged for 10 of 12 years of existence in a 12-16 team competition that every year at least 12 teams are capable of winning with the All Blacks?

And anyone who takes me seriously on this is the idiot.

:laugh:

The new Raconteurs album isn't on iTunes yet? I guess iTunes goes by timezone.

coolian2 said:

I'm laughing the whole way through, i hope Ax isn't foaming at the mouth like i suspect he may be....

If only he had red eyes he'd be a rabies victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom