Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've rejected the Anglo-Saxon mentality lock, stock and barrel. Given to displays of emotion, activity and a love of life's good things, you're intolerably un-English. Let's face it, you're probably French.

yeah this works. 5th gen aussie with irish heratge.

Axver said:

Are you 50% Maori too? :wink:

For the benefit of those who don't know the joke, there's a great line by Kiwi comedian Billy T. James: "I'm half Maori and half Scottish - half of me wants to get pissed and the other half doesn't want to pay for it."

:laugh:

The funny part is how tight my Dad is too

my family came from Ireland in the first fleet, yep, they were dirty thieves. the other side are from Ireland and England.

I inherited whitey Irish skin but with blondy blonde hair which doesn't work in Australia. . . . . . . . . . . good one ancestors:mad:

cinnaminson said:
my family came from Ireland in the first fleet, yep, they were dirty thieves. the other side are from Ireland and England.

I inherited whitey Irish skin but with blondy blonde hair which doesn't work in Australia. . . . . . . . . . . good one ancestors:mad:

bullshit you are preeeety :drool: like a porcelien doll.

shame those damm things are so creepy ,

:lol:

I have tried uploading one of my 3 playlist zip folders 6 times. It's failed each time.

coolian2 said:

This must be the fastest Superthread in ages

only slightly faster than vagina. we've had some pretty fast ones lately. apparently we've all forgotten to have lives again. though the early ones were more impressive as there were like 4-6 of us the whole time going faster than this.

fuck you dicek

our pitching is fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom