Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up Jenna Fischer on google images and that will be right up at the top.

coolian2 said:
Jenna_Fischer5crop.jpg

see now thats pretty :drool:

and not looking like a 12 yo .

Does she look 13 here then? Cuz she's only a year older here than in the pic before:

jenna.JPG

sex party = campus annual genderfuck party with the slogan "guys wear a dress girls wear less." i'm wearing a corset, matching thong, and garters. the corset is 2 sizes too small (they dont really make 'em my size) and covers little but pushes up a lot. i'm excited. i don't remember the one freshman year (first and only blackout) and was dating someone the last two years.

Varitek said:
sex party = campus annual genderfuck party with the slogan "guys wear a dress girls wear less." i'm wearing a corset, matching thong, and garters. the corset is 2 sizes too small (they dont really make 'em my size) and covers little but pushes up a lot. i'm excited. i don't remember the one freshman year (first and only blackout) and was dating someone the last two years.

I'm thinking that a lot of others will be "excited" about your outfit too :wink: :combust:

Varitek said:

Sounds interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom