Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

It's just ... dumb on every level. I have fallen asleep literally every time I've tried to watch it. There's nothing funny about it, and it keeps giving me flashbacks to the flakiest girls in grade ten harping on about it. These were the same people who bought N'Sync CDs, so.

Sounds like it's become guilty by association for you.

I don't mind Friends. I'll watch it when it's on, but i'm not going to go and buy the DVDs anytime soon.

Perhaps a break from it will help. TV here pulled it when it reached the end and put on Joey, which is a breath of fresh air, even if it's not as good.

the tourist said:

Yes, we've talked about it. She knows I'm planning something, but she doesn't know what. I'm really looking forward to that economic stimulus. I'll have about $2000 saved up for a ring then.

but how are you gonna do it?

i'm a fan of extremely intimate, but with pictures or video taken

Varitek said:

haha. to be fair axver's been more of a cunt.

I'm feeling bad about it too. Especially as I think Andrew's a cool guy. So, sorry for being an arse.

Still, I can't seem to shake whatever this mood is. It came out of nowhere and hopefully it'll disappear into nowhere soon.

Varitek said:

but how are you gonna do it?

i'm a fan of extremely intimate, but with pictures or video taken

I'm not sure. It was going to be this weekend, but I decided to wait a little bit longer. 2 big purchases in one month was kind of out of the question.

the tourist said:

Sounds like it's become guilty by association for you.

To a point. But even before that association developed (i.e. in 2001, when I was in grade nine), I hated it. Like I said, it put me to sleep.

Axver said:

To a point. But even before that association developed (i.e. in 2001, when I was in grade nine), I hated it. Like I said, it put me to sleep.

Well I think you should at least give the American The Office and Arrested Development a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom