Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Although, it would explain how his purity score mysteriously dropped suddenly....

Sure would! We'll have to take special note of how his mood is when he returns :sexywink:.....if he's suddenly sleepy, or says he's just had a nap, we'll know what he's been up to.....:evil:

coolian2 said:

I'm pretty good at overanalysing so i can tell when it's in action with others.

i pretty much overanalyze everything, all the time. if it has to do wtih boys. like, in the library yesterday, those 3 times i passed him with no "hi" and then the 4th with a hi, does it mean we'll still probably hook up on saturday or some other time?

Varitek said:

i pretty much overanalyze everything, all the time. if it has to do wtih boys. like, in the library yesterday, those 3 times i passed him with no "hi" and then the 4th with a hi, does it mean we'll still probably hook up on saturday or some other time?

Friday week, 4.30pm. :yes:

Varitek said:

At the very least i analyse conversations in classes with girls i don't even know.

It's not overanalysing as such, but the fact that i'm analysing that random shit means i probably am overanalysing.

Overanalysing. I wish we'd had this conversation in Anus.

coolian2 said:

At the very least i analyse conversations in classes with girls i don't even know.

It's not overanalysing as such, but the fact that i'm analysing that random shit means i probably am overanalysing.

Overanalysing. I wish we'd had this conversation in Anus.

i really wanna set you up with this friend of mine. you would be perfect for each other. why can't you be closer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom