Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

Hey Ax.....

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Still, it's better to call out idiot Americans than waste effort tolerating them.

coolian2 said:

Holy shit. That's one hell of a sandwich.

But it's fucking amazing. Oh yeah, and it's on homemade bread. Sadly, I didn't make the bread.

Aww, hellz naw...there's another Mercy discussion thread in EYKIW? That's like having 6 Now Playing threads going at once in B&C.

LemonMelon said:
Aww, hellz naw...there's another Mercy discussion thread in EYKIW? That's like having 6 Now Playing threads going at once in B&C.

The best part is that the original poster tries to set it up as being "different" to past Mercy threads.

No, I think we've managed to beat the Mercy topic to death from every angle already.

LemonMelon said:
Aww, hellz naw...there's another Mercy discussion thread in EYKIW? That's like having 16000000000000000000000000000 Now Playing threads going at once in B&C.

fix'd

Varitek said:

yes please

i'm about to go heat up a little midnight orange juice. and by orange juice, i mean snack, and by snack, i mean pizza.

Midnight orange juice :drool:

i just compiled this list for something else but i think it deserves to be my 7000th post.

medium_drudge%20hillary.jpg

drunk_hillary-thumb-thumb.jpg

medium_HillRI1.jpg

hillary_ohio.jpg

hillary_wrinkles-thumb.jpg

I'm going to step over to EYKIW for a minute.

By that, I mean that I'm going to sit down for tea.

And by that, I mean that I'm going to fucking strangle the next person to make a Mercy thread. This forum is subliminally causing me to hate that song.

coolian2 said:

Next time i have some midnight orange juice i'm putting chicken on it

This is the stupidest joke out of any in these threads. Don't encourage them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom