Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

The difference, of course, being that "windy" has two different pronunciations, whereas "tea", so far as I know, only has one.

Tea actually originally rhymed with 'obey', funnily enough.

LemonMelon said:
Is it just me, or is it really disturbing that mofo82 has posted more than anyone else in the demotivational poster thread? Probably just my innate American prejudice creeping up again.

he's got the most posts and the least funny.

the tourist said:
Anyway, I think I'm gonna run into the kitchen and get myself a coke. And by coke, I mean sandwich and lemonade.

You know, being proud of your pathetic ignorance is not a good thing.

LemonMelon said:

I will be the judge of this.

Back in a minute.

i want a funny scoreboard ranking all posters of posters.

i best come in first bitch.

why do i keep calling you a bitch?

hey, sometime i'm gonna email you about mining.

so the guy who i wanna fuck 3rd most in my history class shares my birthday, i wonder if that's why he friended me. i think he's a year younger than me which is funny cause he's a freshman and i'm a senior.

Varitek said:
so the guy who i wanna fuck 3rd most in my history class shares my birthday, i wonder if that's why he friended me. i think he's a year younger than me which is funny cause he's a freshman and i'm a senior.

You're still damn good at bringing the lulz. Plus i'm enjoying this extra analysis you're putting into this.

Varitek said:

i want a funny scoreboard ranking all posters of posters.

i best come in first bitch.

why do i keep calling you a bitch?

hey, sometime i'm gonna email you about mining.

Sad Punk wins for the Henry Rollins with a gun pic.

Mofo's like 22nd. A couple were OK, but he has a nasty habit of simply making the captions too long. If you need to explain the joke like that, it's probably not funny. I'd join in the thread myself, but I suck at captioning.

Axver said:

You know, being proud of your pathetic ignorance is not a good thing.

My brother told me he's having his "Evening Pizza" right now. It consists of hot chocolate. :shrug:

coolian2 said:
What kind of sandwich Andrew?

I might finish off my coffee i picked up from Starbacks a bit later, just need to get some jam on it.

By coffee i mean scone.

Turkey, bacon, provolone, parmesean, and a dab of alfredo sauce.

LemonMelon said:

Mofo's like 22nd. A couple were OK, but he has a nasty habit of simply making the captions too long. If you need to explain the joke like that, it's probably not funny. I'd join in the thread myself, but I suck at captioning.

Sad Punk generally wins, as does maj panic.

Mofo does have a few good ones, but like you said, a bit too long at times

Axver said:

Oh, stop being a fucking dickhead. Now are you going to bitch about how 'windy' can describe both the weather ("gee, it's windy today") or a twisty road ("a windy mountain road"). Words have different meanings, even if you're too ignorant to know them. DEAL WITH IT.

For God's sake, I can't stand you Americans sometimes.

Hey Ax.....

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

LemonMelon said:

at least you recognize it. he didn't. he ruined a few good ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom