Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I think the comparison was that you made fun of my team for being supposed failures (which is funny, considering only the Brazilian soccer team can even mount a case for being more successful than the All Blacks in any sport ever), so I just called your team a bigger failure and we went from there.

Back to the cricket, maybe?

I thought we were headed for a somewhat real debate so i thought i should point out early on it's a dud comparison.

Anyway, fuck cricket.

If we're talking albino animals ...

Snowdrop.penguin.600pix.jpg

coolian2 said:

lol, i noticed that and thought i'd keep prodding.

I might have upped my own douchebag pill dosage but i usually enjoy stirring shit.

Maybe you should try flushing.

coolian2 said:

I thought we were headed for a somewhat real debate so i thought i should point out early on it's a dud comparison.

Anyway, fuck cricket.

I think the actual debate was meant to be rugby union being more international or something. Who the fuck knows/cares.

After today's dismal showing in the final session, I'm feeling the same way. I'm hoping for a washout tomorrow.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to that IPL, you know.

mysterious_jen said:
FUCK. you think i would know by now not to start cooking and then sit down at the computer.

i have burnt my tea :scream:

how the hell do you burn tea? isn't it just boiling water? :scratch: i'm impressed.

Axver said:

I think the actual debate was meant to be rugby union being more international or something. Who the fuck knows/cares.

After today's dismal showing in the final session, I'm feeling the same way. I'm hoping for a washout tomorrow.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to that IPL, you know.

Ah, that's right. I think. I can't be fucked looking back a few pages.

I'm so over cricket. Seriously, the last test this dismal effort, as well as the fact that we'll be starting the tour of England without Vettori and Oram because of that Indian Twenty20 crap means i'm over it for summer. Fuck it, i'm into the football codes now.

Varitek said:

how the hell do you burn tea? isn't it just boiling water? :scratch: i'm impressed.

ummm translation - dinner ?

sometimes dinner here is lunch and then tea is what you would call dinner as well as a cup of boiling water and leaves .

so there are 4-5 fuckable dudes in my history class, but really the elite 2 (one of whom is the aforementioned andy) and another solid 3rd and then a weak 4th and 5th. so number 3, whom i've never, ever talked to, seen him in class and at thursday night parties, just facebook friended me.

and you know what i thought?

guess.

About to do another search, and we have us a stalker!

Date Query Results
03-25-2008 at 04:31 PM vazza 251
03-25-2008 at 04:11 PM telemarket 6
03-25-2008 at 04:09 PM starting to complain 2
03-25-2008 at 04:08 PM starting to complain neighbors 5
03-25-2008 at 04:06 PM starting to complain neighbors 5
03-25-2008 at 04:06 PM starting to complain 122
03-25-2008 at 04:05 PM starting to complain 2
03-25-2008 at 04:04 PM starting to complain 2
03-25-2008 at 03:02 PM Beatles 14162
03-25-2008 at 02:46 PM corrupt 1867

Hey, uh...everyone. You're not bastards anymore. What are you supposed to call the miners of Useless Loop, Useless Loop miners?

Varitek said:
so there are 4-5 fuckable dudes in my history class, but really the elite 2 (one of whom is the aforementioned andy) and another solid 3rd and then a weak 4th and 5th. so number 3, whom i've never, ever talked to, seen him in class and at thursday night parties, just facebook friended me.

guess.

And your pipes are all clean, huh?

mysterious_jen said:

ummm translation - dinner ?

sometimes dinner here is lunch and then tea is what you would call dinner as well as a cup of boiling water and leaves .

this is a case of you people screwing up the english language. if you call lunch dinner, then you call the evening meal supper. tea is either a hot beverage made with boiling water and leaves, or a midafternoon snack at whcih you also drink the beverage usually.

Varitek said:

guess.

I would presume you thought something along the lines of fuck yes?

coolian2 said:
About to do another search, and we have us a stalker!

Date Query Results
03-25-2008 at 04:31 PM vazza 251
03-25-2008 at 04:11 PM telemarket 6
03-25-2008 at 04:09 PM starting to complain 2
03-25-2008 at 04:08 PM starting to complain neighbors 5
03-25-2008 at 04:06 PM starting to complain neighbors 5
03-25-2008 at 04:06 PM starting to complain 122
03-25-2008 at 04:05 PM starting to complain 2
03-25-2008 at 04:04 PM starting to complain 2
03-25-2008 at 03:02 PM Beatles 14162
03-25-2008 at 02:46 PM corrupt 1867

:ohmy:

but i haven't even sent in my peace corp application yet!

Varitek said:

this is a case of you people screwing up the english language. if you call lunch dinner, then you call the evening meal supper. tea is either a hot beverage made with boiling water and leaves, or a midafternoon snack at whcih you also drink the beverage usually.

Actually, I agree with this.

coolian2 said:

Ah, that's right. I think. I can't be fucked looking back a few pages.

I'm so over cricket. Seriously, the last test this dismal effort, as well as the fact that we'll be starting the tour of England without Vettori and Oram because of that Indian Twenty20 crap means i'm over it for summer. Fuck it, i'm into the football codes now.

Thanks to Australian TV being useless, and Melbourne TV being especially useless for anything that isn't AFL, I'm still into cricket at the moment. The IPL should at least be entertaining, despite its relative lack of serious merit.

And oh shit, I forgot we're going to England after this. No Vettori or Oram? Yeah, we're fucked.

Varitek said:

supper ??? WTF ?

supper would be like something you eat after dinner say 8-9 pm like one of axvers muffins and a cuppa before bed.

Varitek said:

No, this is just another case of Americans not having a fucking clue.

Damnit, I thought I was going to stop being an arsehole.

Varitek said:

you mean, am i no longer busy? yeah

do i have no stds? i've screwed a few people since the last test, but i think i'm clean

Actually I meant the second question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom