Useless Facts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Ana:
U2 is the best band in the world
biggrin.gif

Actually, the above isn't a useless fact at all - it is a VERY important fact.
biggrin.gif

Here's mine:
At a glance, the Celsius scale makes more sense than the Fahrenheit scale for temperature measuring. But its creator, Anders Celsius, was an oddball scientist. When he first developed his scale, he made freezing 100 degrees and boiling 0 degrees, or upside down. No one dared point this out to him, so fellow scientists waited until Celsius died to change the scale.

(I'm such a scientist geek, aren't I?
wink.gif
)

*slaps Ana and Bono-Vox with his spectrometeer, just for fun.
biggrin.gif

And now, it's time for something completely different....

...like more useless trivia!

In web site addresses on the Internet, "http" stands for "hypertext transfer protocol."

Useless facts:

1. Im about to tape the Hotpress awards

My friends dad went to them last night..i am jealous

It was my b/day and i missed out on my larry *sobs*

over that now anyway......im texting my "best friend" but she annoyes me and uses me and i dont like her!

Useless fact- im actually a nice sweet girl
smile.gif

Originally posted by Spiral_Staircase:
I sneezed slightly more than 330 times between February 1, 1986 and January 31, 1987.

Tell me you're actually serious....

Know those yellow aviator sunglasses? How hippies used to wear them all the time in the 60s? It was so no one could see their red eyes and tell that they were stoned.

Rock band Led Zeppelin were disallowed off the plane in Singapore in 1972. Kitaro also happened to be asked to turn back at the airport some time later.

Reason - their hair was too long.

Well, Ali Rose told me last night that I was a barrel of useless info, so I thought I'd stop by here
biggrin.gif

1. 5% of Americans will never get wisdom teeth, cos the teeth don't exist.

2. Only 30% of Americans are born blonde.

3. When you exercize and your muscles hurt the next day, it's because when you exercise, your mitochondria (the stuff that makes up your muscles) rip. They repair themselves and you have bigger, better muscles.

4. I have 22 days left of high school. Though I don't know how many of those I will be attending
wink.gif

5. Stealing a traffic cone is equivalent to stealing a cop car.

6. "Stewardess" is the longest word you can type using only your left hand (by the rules, there is a "left hand" and "right hand" side to the keyboard).

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Back
Top Bottom