Usage Of The Word F***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:

No, brother, you're going crazy.

Actually I did. I didn't like how it turned out. Suffice to say it was about how the bartender in Boondock Saints is a hall of fame fuck-sayer

Ok, good, I'm sane.

It's Joe Pesci soundboard time!
2139.gif

"You're fucking warned! Don't ever go over my fucking head again! You mudda fucker you!"

"I'm what counts out here! Not your FUCKIN' country clubs or your FUCKIN' TV shows!"

"Get this through your head you, you mother fucker you! You only exist out here because of ME! That's the only reason! Without me, you, personally, every fuckin' wise guy still around will take a piece of your fuckin' Jew ass!"

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pesci.html

GibsonGirl said:
It's Joe Pesci soundboard time!
2139.gif

"You're fucking warned! Don't ever go over my fucking head again! You mudda fucker you!"

"I'm what counts out here! Not your FUCKIN' country clubs or your FUCKIN' TV shows!"

"Get this through your head you, you mother fucker you! You only exist out here because of ME! That's the only reason! "Without me, you, personally, every fuckin' wise guy still around will take a piece of your fuckin' Jew ass!"

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pesci.html /B]

Pesci from Lethal Weapon 4...

"They fuck you at the drive thru ok, they fuck you at the drive thru. They know you're going to be miles away by the time you find out you've been fucked ok"

"They fuck you at the hospital, first they drug you, then they fuck you, and when they've done fucking you, along comes the insurance company, and fucks you some more!"

"They fuck you with cell phones. That's what it is. They're fuckin' you with the cell phone. They love it when you get cut off. Y'know why, huh? You know why? 'Cause when you call back - -which they know you're gonna do. - -they charge you for that fuckin' first minute again at that high rate."

"they fuck you, they fuck you, they fuck you with the cell phones"

Seeing as we are on the subject of the word "fuck"...

bannana2.gif

Mods, feel free to remove if you wish. :wink:

I hope windmilllane doesn't see that.

Methinks he'd develop a chubby

GibsonGirl said:
Seeing as we are on the subject of the word "fuck"...

bannana2.gif

Mods, feel free to remove if you wish. :wink:

This one should be in the smilies list! :yes:

that page is mesmerizing with all the dancing going on:wink:

Back on subject please....this thread is about the usage of the word fuck, not the fucking dancing bananas! :wink:

namkcuR said:
Back on subject please....this thread is about the usage of the word fuck, not the fucking dancing bananas! :wink:

If you fucking insist! :angry:

"Mother fuckin', rock and fuckin' roll" - Bono

i fucking love the word fuck!!!!!

i'd say fuck is possibly my fucking favourite word in the fucking vocabulary! the fact that it's so fucking versatile (as proved in the second post, i ignore the original post because it's all fucking censored) is the reason why, i think.

if you disagree? go fuck yourself :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i fucking love the word fuck!!!!!

i'd say fuck is possibly my fucking favourite word in the fucking vocabulary! the fact that it's so fucking versatile (as proved in the second post, i ignore the original post because it's all fucking censored) is the reason why, i think.

if you disagree? go fuck yourself :happy:

Fuck is my favourite fucking word too. :love: It just rolls off the tongue so fucking well. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

GibsonGirl said:
Fuck is my favourite fucking word too. :love: It just rolls off the tongue so fucking well. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
those who've heard me talk know just how much i use this word :hmm:

i should make a faux post about my love of the word fuck! :heart:

KhanadaRhodes said:

those who've heard me talk know just how much i use this word :hmm:

i should make a faux post about my love of the word fuck! :heart:

That would be fucking fantastic!! :happy:

GibsonGirl said:

:yes: :up: :love:

Holy fuck, it's 5:05 am and i'm still awake.

At 8:16 am, I'd love to fucking play "the beep" from Zooropa for you, fucking loud!!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom