Usage Of The Word F***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The word Fuck has so much power. I especially like to say FUCKITALL. And Fuck you very much. My dog knows the word, she runs when I say it cuz she knows I use the word when I am mad--I think she thinks I am mad at her, poor thing. I have to say the word every day.

FUCK!

fuck_20you.jpg

We gave a friend of ours a big huge foam Fuckitall pill as a joke for Christmas. Got it at an adult bookstore. Funny as fuck! The packaging was funny too. I should really go back and get myself one.

It's the most therapeutic of all of the curse words:

FUCK!!!!

and I like going FACK!!!

it sounds similar but can get you out of trouble if you accidentally yell it around a teacher :wink:

Achtung_Bebe said:
that's pretty f***ing funny.

ya know it really is a wonder how this word became so versatile :hmm:

I'm of the opinion that you should use it as LITTLE as possible, to preserve its intensity, but then I'm not Monty Python :D

btw they forgot one:

"fuck the revolution" - Bono

bebe??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyone ever hear the Aussie Christmas song? :wink:

Ho ho fucking ho! What a crock of shit! We all work for Santa Claus, we've had enough, we quit! We do all the fucking work while he stars in the show! So shove your Christmas up your arse and ho ho fucking ho!

GibsonGirl said:

Ho ho fucking ho! What a crock of shit! We all work for Santa Claus, we've had enough, we quit! We do all the fucking work while he stars in the show! So shove your Christmas up your arse and ho ho fucking ho!

:lol:

Fucking ace :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

:lmao:

"Did you drop it? You dropped the fucking thing?! FUCKSHIT! YOU DROPPED THE FUCKING THING!"

Die Hard With A Vengeance

I love that movie :wink:

namkcuR said:

Did you just edit your post? I swear it was just something different.

No, brother, you're going crazy.

Actually I did. I didn't like how it turned out. Suffice to say it was about how the bartender in Boondock Saints is a hall of fame fuck-sayer

Back
Top Bottom