Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, hey cin. :wave:

I'm actually liking waking before midday. It's a nice change, though I'm not totally sold on this idea of going to sleep by midnight.

i don't care for an original revision. yeah it's lacking, but so is everything, and i entered college told it was the "definitive" by seniors when i was a freshman, and so on...as seen by its webdesign, it's almost as old as the internet is...

but the superthread one, cool. hard to get from there to 100, even with the sex in the superthread (you could have a cyber sex while superthread posting...and cybersex inside the superthread as well, please god no body do that)

Hm, he sounds like an odd guy. Similar to my ex, too!
Men are weird anyway. Some are incredibly masculine and mature and dominant, and some are ... so incredibly annoyingly submissive.
So how do you feel about your contacts with him now then?
he was masculine in other ways, but kind of severely insecure ways in some ways, can i use ways any more? anyway, i like 'em more masculine and more secure and i could have done better and have since then.

alas.

i don't mind talking to him, laregly because conversations like making him a jdate profile wildly amuse me. and talking about sports or whatever, cool. it isn't every day 3x a day like when i broke up with him, it's not only him messaging me any more, etc. i probably would feel awkward inviting him to my wedding or going to his...but it wouldn't make me cancel! (see: how i met your mother)

:yawn: Can't keep my eyes open any longer, been up since 6.30. At least tomorrow I can sleep in!

Later guys!
i get up 645 every day. some days i have a nap, but haven't since monday (when i was up all night the night before for the sox)

alas, i should go to sleep too. i'm drowsy, but not quite there.

i don't care for an original revision. yeah it's lacking, but so is everything, and i entered college told it was the "definitive" by seniors when i was a freshman, and so on...as seen by its webdesign, it's almost as old as the internet is...

but the superthread one, cool. hard to get from there to 100, even with the sex in the superthread (you could have a cyber sex while superthread posting...and cybersex inside the superthread as well, please god no body do that)

What amuses me is that Jen could quite possibly be within a point or two of 0% on the original revision. :laugh:

Hah, yes, we could add things like that, various sexual acts done while posting. I bet we can think of more things too. Here, I'll find the draft.

What amuses me is that Jen could quite possibly be within a point or two of 0% on the original revision. :laugh:

Hah, yes, we could add things like that, various sexual acts done while posting. I bet we can think of more things too. Here, I'll find the draft.
well shouldn't go overboard with sexual acts while posting

but there can be toher things

posted from liechtenstein
etc

:lol::lol: I don't think it's thread purity that's usually on her mind. Besides, why would Ax make a test where he'd still score fairly low. :wink:

OK, here's the draft at this point.

Have you …
1. participated in the pre-/proto-postwhorehouse threads, such as Zooropa/Passengers Survivor or Fuck Yahweh?
2. voted in Pop Survivor Round One?
3. posted in the postwhorehouse during its “forum gypsy” stage prior to the establishment of the Superthreads in OOC?
4. made a Superthread?
5. ... and vandalised the masterlist of locations?
6. had a Superthread made by somebody else using a location you suggested?
7. made 100 posts on a single Superthread?
8. made 200 posts on a single Superthread?
9. made 300 posts on a single Superthread?
10. been 45ed? (if you don't know what that means, you haven't)
11. been 15ed? (see above)
12. made over 1,000 Superthread posts?
13. made over 5,000 Superthread posts?
14. made over 10,000 Superthread posts?
15. made over half your Interference posts in the Superthreads?
16. been the top poster on a Superthread?
17. posted with an alter in a Superthread?
18. listened to a U2 album with the Superthread?
19. posted on the Superthread while at school, university, or work?
20. continued to post on the Superthread while cooking dinner or performing household chores and tasks?
21. … or procrastinated and put off household chores entirely to post on the Superthread?
22. put off other offline duties or engagements to post on the Superthread (e.g. going to the supermarket, attending university lectures, eating dinner with the family)?
23. posted on the Superthread first thing in the morning (or afternoon, as the case may be)?
24. sought advice and/or support from the Superthread on a serious real life matter?
25. overshared on the Superthreads?
26. posted on the Superthread with your boobs or penis?
27. felt any kind of sexual or romantic desire or attraction towards another Superthreader?
28. drunkposted on the Superthread?
29. ... solely due to the Superthread's encouragement?
30. passed out while drunkposting on the Superthread?
31. medsposted on the Superthread?
32. stonedposted on the Superthread?
33. stayed up hours past when you intended to go to bed due to posting on the Superthread?
34. ... and fallen asleep at the computer due to overtiredness?
35. participated in a picspam?
36. written a running diary on the Superthread while listening to an album or playlist?
37. bought or renewed (either personally or by another person on your behalf) an Interference premium membership primarily due to Superthread participation?
38. visited other parts of Interference less due to the Superthreads?
39. used other websites less due to the Superthreads?
40. used instant or private messaging less due to the Superthreads.
40. participated in the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein setlist party's inception, planning, and/or execution?
41. featured the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein in your signature, avatar, custom user title, or other similar field?
42. been to a location the Superthread has visited?
43. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?
44. dreamt about the Superthread or Superthreaders?
45. met a Superthreader in person?
46. photographed a railed vehicle, plane, stadium, ancient artefact, or rock for a Superthreader?
47. posted something troublesome in another thread either to amuse the Superthread or due to its encouragement?
48. received a mod warning for your behaviour on the Superthread?
49. lost purity points (on any of the purity tests) at the encouragement and/or advice of the Superthread?
50. done something with the specific purpose of lowering your Superthread purity score or used this test as inspiration for activities?
51. had sex in a Superthread location?
52. understand grungy geese?
53. posted on the Superthread while naked?
54. posted on the Superthread while having sex?

the annhilation thread/wiki vandalism was also a prelude, i'd say. i remember loving you lot's sense of humor there.

Oh yes, that must be a question!

"Been to an Annhilation Tour concert?"

i forget the damn grungy geese...is that just a gg thing?

i know it was explained to me, but i think it's the kind of thing that you remember better if you were there

well, created one, or contributed to the setlist?

Yeah, I'm not sure what the wording should be. Perhaps "participated in the Annhilation Tour thread/Wikipedia article?"

Also, we totally need to make our Superthread t-shirts and have a question about it, "bought a t-shirt related to the Superthread, Kunstmuseum, or Annhilation Tour?"

i forget the damn grungy geese...is that just a gg thing?

i know it was explained to me, but i think it's the kind of thing that you remember better if you were there

Yeah, Khan replied to something with "gg" and we speculated about what it meant. Of course, it's "good going" or "good game", but the grungy geese took flight and gained a life of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom