Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also i'm sad cause i'm a dumbass and forgot to set my 3 monday night shows to dl this morning, so i can't watch them now.

big bang theory downloaded in 3 minutes, if it doesn't slow down :D

then when it's done how i met your mother should be finished as well

Ax, Finally! :crack: I thought you'd show up an hour ago.

Serena made me wait for you, if anything, blame her.

I have something for you. Lemme upload it.

Ax, Finally! :crack: I thought you'd show up an hour ago.

Serena made me wait for you, if anything, blame her.

I have something for you. Lemme upload it.

I was actually going to! But sleep is enjoyable.

Oh? I was wondering why she hadn't shown yesterday.

I was actually going to! But sleep is enjoyable.

Oh? I was wondering why she hadn't shown yesterday.
Ah, well she was busy I guess.

you were lurking, gg, and you couldn't talk to me? :sniff:

I was doing homework for the exam I had tomorrow! :reject: I was still in the thread since I waited for Ax to show up. Sorry!

I'll be on again normally on.. .:hmm: thursdaynight and friday all day, I'll be free then!
Now I made a summary of my lovely Anorganic Chemistry 2 class. :happy:

Oh and this is what I was uploading :yes: I heard the superthreaders mostly dislike our Lardence, so Serena makes me post this here!

lardencefagzc0.jpg

Basically, the original pic scared the shit out of Frankie, and Larry looks like he's about to murder someone, so I altered it. :wink:

Actually, I must admit I have a hard time fully understanding people being undecided. I mean, that's not to say I don't understand it to a point, but this close to the election, it seems to me bordering on incomprehensibility ... I guess because I am a person of very strong opinions. I can see wavering between various options when they're all on one side of politics (like I can see why Aussies waver between, say, Labour and the Greens), but when it's Democrats and Republicans, that's another thing entirely.

Though I must admit, the Victorian state election in 2010 is going to be fucking hard for me because Victorian state Labour has lost me COMPLETELY and I view them as equally as useless as state Liberal. I will naturally be voting Green first, but under normal circumstances, I'd put Labour in the middle of my preferences (i.e. near the bottom of parties I ideologically support) and Liberal near the bottom, only just above Fundies First and the One Nation cunts. However, in 2010, I expect to preference Labour only just ahead of Liberal, and in the Senate, I might even mix up the preferences so that it goes one Labour, one Liberal, two Labour, two Liberal, etc., just to reflect how I see them as effectively the same damn thing.

Sleepwalking obviously.

And Ax, I think we all noticed you're quite a person of very strong opinions.

:uhoh: I've never voted in my life, not sure when the next voting is here.

WTF is Axver doing up?

It's the attack of the Super Fantastic Wondrous New Morning Schedule!

My mother's visiting and she's a morning person. I want to spend time with her rather than sleeping in until 11am. Though I've beaten her up this morning!

Whether the morning schedule will last beyond her departure on Friday remains to be seen ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom