Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol: there's a man in a van that flings the papers into your driveway, front lawn, trees, occasianally the roof. He brings them anytime, during the week it's after 8, on the weekends between 8 and 11. We cancelled the papers years ago but still had them delivered for a good six months for free.

:laugh: Awesome.

Here, the paper is just thrown on the front steps of my block of flats. If the paper's still there after sunset, I figure it's fair game and take it.

What a shock. :wink:

By the way, if you keep posting on this thread at your current rate, you may break the record of most posts in one thread by a single person. (I recently set the record, either 370 or 380.)
i actually don't think i've ever hit 300. but i'm about to go to bed, so probably not.

i actually don't think i've ever hit 300. but i'm about to go to bed, so probably not.

Yeah, the only 300 Club members are Andrew, Kim, Khan, and myself. Oh, and Wild hit 303 in a thread recently.

I only broke the record because I made a point of finishing a thread and taking us to a decent new location before going to bed one night.

what the fuck, again???????? i didn't even get postdata that time, just refreshed, like i have in countless gajillion superthreads before this one.

Ian should go join in on the New Amazing Exciting Radical Awesome Fantastic Outrageous Super Fun Game like the old days.

and by systems, i mean symptoms.

see? i am gonna go to bed. and by go to bed, i mean, im in bed, so i'm gonna put the computer down and close my eyes.

Ok, so I just ventured into the "other thread" to see what's up. From the first post it seems like there's been some trouble. . . . did I miss something. Was there a big bitch fight and why didn't I hear about it? :grumpy:

or is it like Lost and there's the rarely mentioned "others"

Ok, so I just ventured into the "other thread" to see what's up. From the first post it seems like there's been some trouble. . . . did I miss something. Was there a big bitch fight and why didn't I hear about it? :grumpy:

or is it like Lost and there's the rarely mentioned "others"

I'm not aware of anything. But this is the OOC Cold War, and sometimes the capitalists outside this thread are confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom