USA - I am coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Finally, it appears that I might be coming to US in August 2008 :applaud: for 6 months I will be based in North Carolina.

Is there any site which shows up the schedule of all rockshows in US? I would like to see any of my fav bands - oasis,U2,coldplay,porcupine tree,opeth,depeche mode, radiohead, rem..or anything good.

I am struggling to find consolidated list of rock shows in US on internet.

AcrobatMan
ps: these days i am into ANATHEMA & KATATONIA ( for those who want to know where i am musically :heart: )

It may be better to check the touring schedules of individual bands that you like, or find venues in the area you'll be in, and check their event schedules. Good luck, and don't let us southerners scare you off. We have our own strange customs, mostly revolving around food which is horribly bad for you. Greasy fried chicken, extra sweet tea served cold, biscuits slathered with butter (which look similar too, but are NOT scones!) and country gravy made from good ol' sausage fat. One meal is basically a heart attack waiting to happen :drool:

Awesome! Where are you from? I hope you get to see many concerts although you would have missed the peak summer ones. :( But yeah, ticketmaster is the best one-stop place to check for all bands I guess.

Back
Top Bottom