USA!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wanderer

Kid A
damn we look good tonite!

hope Team Canada can get their act together after tonite's debacle against Sweden
eek.gif

that Canada - Sweden match was disappoining

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Canada is still the best but they may have to many egos roaming around out on the ice at one time, their line combinations are like Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin -- talented at what they do but try getting them to work together

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
Canada is still the best but they may have to many egos roaming around out on the ice at one time,

+ the ego that is Pat Quinn.

The defensive lines were absolutely atrocious last night. The offence wasn't much better either. Brutal all around.

Thumbs up to America on the ice. Men and women have been doing pretty damn well lately, don't you think?

------------------
*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

flibbertigibbet

The Edge, it's a direct object.

"I'm forgetful. But above all, I'm lazy."

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
good tie tonight, Richter was great in nets, team dominated late in the game to get the tie *is semi-pleased with tonight's results*

A win would obviously have been preferred, but this should set us up for the #1 position and a game against Germany in the opening medal round. Have to assume we'll knock of Belarus which means the best Russia can do is a tie with us in terms of record (2-0-1), I believe the first tie-breaker is goal differential, and while that certainly hasn't been determined we currently have a two goal margin on Russia with a weaker opponent left on the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom