(US) Big Brother 7: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah they showed it breifly. G put up Ericka and James. So, I think J's time is up:(

George's nominations surprised me. :huh: I thought he'd put Mike and Will up. Not that it would have mattered, as Mike would have used his power to change the nominations, surely.

^

Well James is really mean to him and Marcie just reminded him about all the times Erika put him out of challenges. :lmao:

I hope James does not go. At least he makes this season interesting to watch. I am so :mad: at Jedi Janie and Jedi Howie for playing so lame this time!

EPandAmerica said:

Marcie just reminded him about all the times Erika put him out of challenges. :lmao:

That WAS pretty funny. :lol: I don't know if I would have even remembered all of that stuff! :der: :laugh:

Carmelu2fan said:

:confused:

Did Chicken George just win HOH?:huh:

Yes, I mean Danielle could have put 1000 instead of 308.

They didn't have hot water for a week. Duh, how many minutes was that!!?

Geez!!!

308 is only 5 hours and some change!!

I thought she would have guessed more than chicken george!

skjuls said:

Yes, I mean Danielle could have put 1000 instead of 308.

They didn't have hot water for a week. Duh, how many minutes was that!!?

Geez!!!

308 is only 5 hours and some change!!

I thought she would have guessed more than chicken george!

:reject: I see what you mean. I am not to good with math myself.

I was sitting there last night like:slant: I was really hoping James would win because he is the only one in the game taking big risk now. He is on everyones radar. I am keeping my fingers crossed for him.

BTW, they where all cute kids even Chicken G:giggle:

Carmelu2fan said:

:reject: I see what you mean. I am not to good with math myself.

I'm not too good with math either, especially under pressure, but their answers were just so ridiculously low.

I think Danielle was throwing it. She knows she has the tightest alliance with George in that house.

^ She said she did not in the diary room:shrug:^

I am so glad James saved himself. I am totally thrilled Jannelle is all alone now. I am surprised at the way Howie left the house, throwing a tantrum like that was not cool.:tsk:

Actually Janelle is back in her element, she has played alone before.

Howie does suck as a BB player. George was such a victim being swayed by Boogie at the end, although most of the head of households haven't made their own decisions.

Howie. :sad:

I wish he hadn't thrown such a tantrum when leaving...it just made himself look like a poor loser...but being backdoored has to be so frustrating, as there's nothing you can do about it. I did laugh when he threw Mike's hat though. :giggle:

Bonochick said:
Howie. :sad:

I wish he hadn't thrown such a tantrum when leaving...it just made himself look like a poor loser...but being backdoored has to be so frustrating, as there's nothing you can do about it. I did laugh when he threw Mike's hat though. :giggle:

:macdevil: Agreed, Mike did not want any of Howie. Howie looks like he could take Boogie down in a second.LOL

Trev: I wonder how long Jan will last without her back up, if you recall last season she did not stay long after her alliance left.

:ohmy: Mike is on a role this week, he has the most power at this point.

I think I have a little crush on James:reject: I love when he wins the veto's:heart:

Maybe the strategy is to take Will to the final two in the hopes that no one will give him the money a second time.

On the other hand, all the HOHs have been idiots in not splitting up Boogie and Will which was the strongest alliance in the house. Those guys are genius in having everyone else do their bidding and Will still asks to be evicted and they don't do it.

No one to blame other than themselves when Boogie or Will picks up the check at the end of the season.

How can they still trust either Boogie or Will, fools!!

Oh my gosh, the veto competition! :love:

James was TICKED! I can't really blame him...but I was happy that Janelle won. It cracked me up when in the diary room, James said something like, "She ripped the doll right out of my hands! Outside of the house, that would be considered assault!" It just sounds so funny...like, poor James and his dolly. :giggle:

I do not want James to go home:sad: No one can beat Jannell not even the veto king!!

I have said it before...looks like Will and Boggie will be the final two.

WHYYYYYY:scream:

There's no way we'll see a Boogie/Will Final Two. Boogie would basically be giving Will the title (again) along with $500 K.

What's really hilarious is that Janelle wants Boogie to go of the two CT members, meaning it could set up Will for making Final Two once again. :wink:

Danielle should be the next target of most. She'd be very hard to defeat in the finals.

Poor Marcellas, getting stuck with Howie. :lol:

"Don't call me Marcy! My name is Marcellas!"

"Okay, Marjealous."

:lmao: :heart:

I am going to miss James he was a great player. But lets face it no one can beat Jannelle:mad:

If only he would have won that last veto.

Bye, Bye James:heart: I will miss those puppy eyes of yours:sad:

DOUBLE EVICTION next Thursday!!:hyper:

I love watching these buttheads get evicted!! Go chilltown!! Well, not really but because of letting them run the game without winning anything until last week, no one else deserves to win.

I'm assuming we'll see a vote at the start of Thursday's show, followed by an HOH competition, ceremony, veto competition, ceremony, and a final vote. Talk about changing the game quickly! :wink:

Ok, I wanna see Danielle win Veto, save Janelle, force Erika to put up either Boogie or Will. Danielle and Janelle vote out either Chilltown dude and then I will be content seeing actual exciting gameplay again. Chilltown with
their Julie Chen described blindsiding evictions is only a surprise to the person evicted. Everyone else sees them controlling the game.

Then I would like to see either Chicken George, Danielle or Janelle win HOH, and kick out the remaining Chilltown dude. That would be so fun to see just to see the looks on their faces after controlling the whole game to this point. Anything could happen.

POV competition is still going on as of this moment.

trevster2k said:
Ok, I wanna see Danielle win Veto, save Janelle, force Erika to put up either Boogie or Will. Danielle and Janelle vote out either Chilltown dude and then I will be content seeing actual exciting gameplay again. Chilltown with
their Julie Chen described blindsiding evictions is only a surprise to the person evicted. Everyone else sees them controlling the game.

Then I would like to see either Chicken George, Danielle or Janelle win HOH, and kick out the remaining Chilltown dude. That would be so fun to see just to see the looks on their faces after controlling the whole game to this point. Anything could happen.

POV competition is still going on as of this moment.

this is the most interesting senario

if it happens

chilltown will claim victory

will is not one to whine like howie

he will say the fact he stayed in this long
when he should have been the first one out
is proof that he knows the game

boogie and erica

now that is interesting

I might like to see Boogie throw Erica under the tracks
because Will says Janelle (winning HoH and vetos) is a stronger player to take them to final 3

POV is awarded to.................

Janelle

Highlight above to see answer.

Bonochick said:
*wants to highlight*

*doesn't want to kill suspense*

I'm torn.

:mad: :sad:

:no: Don't do it!! Let's stay in suspense for one more day.. I want to be surprised too.

I am predicting Jannell and Boggie for final two, that is only because Jann is so damn good at winning competions. And Boggie has become a better liar than Will.
vomit-smiley-021.gif

All I am going to say now is that I can't understand why anyone is still listening to either Boogie or Will. They have thrown the last 3-4 people evicted under the bus without flinching. Why trust anything they say? Because you think you are in their alliance. Will and Boogie have one alliance and it's to each other simple. Idiots!!

This reminds me of the season in Survivor a few years back when that asshole Brian won it as everyone just seemed content to finish second and didn't make any moves.

Even Janelle probably won't nominate Will or Boogie if she survives the nomination and wins HOH. Pathetic gameplay!!

SPOILER HIGHLIGHT BELOW

Janelle won veto, Erica nominates Danielle

Back
Top Bottom