Uranium City, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was there like a commercial with bono in it or something? You seem so convinced some one wil be him

So, the source of my disappearance on Saturday. The excursion train, taking the loop at Benalla to await a cross with a passenger train from Wangaratta.

s640x480

It's probably to make him look bigger, because he's a stick, and Roy certainly wasn't!!! :lmao:

Dear Mr Not-Roy,

They're called pillows. Stuff 'em up your shirt so you look less sticklike.

Regards,
Realism

Miss Sarajevo / Dancing Queen (snippet) / Everlasting Love (snippet) / La Vie En Rose (snippet) / Theme From Hawaii Five O (snippet)

Awesome, but since Bono only knows two bands, it needs more Beatles snippetry for authenticity.

Wait.

New Year's Day (snippet) / Miss Sarajevo / Dancing Queen (snippet) / Everlasting Love (snippet) / La Vie En Rose (snippet) / Theme From Hawaii Five O (snippet) / All You Need Is Love (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet) / Violet Hill (snippet)

That's a cool looking train :up:

Very comfortable too.

See the van behind the locomotive with the open doorways? I went up there a few times. Great fun there, though sticking your head outside usually very quickly meant soot from the loco in your face. I was still finding soot in my hair as I walked home early Sunday! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom