Uranium City, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you brought the weather up with you!

I hope you dad is alright

:tsk: It was fine when I left home this morning :madwife: And it was wet at Middlemore!!! :madspit:

Now this trashy weather is hitting the southside of the Bombay's :tsk: Disgusting.

Dad'll be fine I'm sure. They've ruled out a stroke thank goodness, and are doing an MRI this afternoon to make sure everything else is cool. Looks like it might just be plain ol' neuralgia!

oooh i missed this, is he okay? :(

Life's been one long medical drama with Dad, to the point we're all pretty sure he milks it with the doctors sometimes!! :lol:

He went in on Friday with a suspected stroke.....but it's all looking ok now!

Sometimes I feel I know the hospital better than Mum and Dad's house!! :lmao:

:tsk: It was fine when I left home this morning :madwife: And it was wet at Middlemore!!! :madspit:

Now this trashy weather is hitting the southside of the Bombay's :tsk: Disgusting.

Dad'll be fine I'm sure. They've ruled out a stroke thank goodness, and are doing an MRI this afternoon to make sure everything else is cool. Looks like it might just be plain ol' neuralgia!

Did you do any railfanning while you were there then?

I don't think it's stopped raining here, though. I have to go and stand in it at 7am tomorrow.

Guys. My lip is SWOLLEN. A mposquito bit me or something. And now I;nm half asleep on allergy medicine. I should go to bed. NBut nooo. I'd rather be online and stumblin g over my lettrs.

Life's been one long medical drama with Dad, to the point we're all pretty sure he milks it with the doctors sometimes!! :lol:

He went in on Friday with a suspected stroke.....but it's all looking ok now!

Sometimes I feel I know the hospital better than Mum and Dad's house!! :lmao:
:giggle: i'm glad to hear he's doing better. my grandma's had a stroke; those are rough.

:lol: that's hilarious! and also sad :hug:

Did you do any railfanning while you were there then?

I don't think it's stopped raining here, though. I have to go and stand in it at 7am tomorrow.

:lmao: I thought of Ax twice today....Once when I 'ran over' a train at Drury on the motorway, and then again when I saw all the work they're doing at the Middlemore stop....they're making it purrty :yes:

Guys. My lip is SWOLLEN. A mposquito bit me or something. And now I;nm half asleep on allergy medicine. I should go to bed. NBut nooo. I'd rather be online and stumblin g over my lettrs.

Mosquito?? Is that Chass speak for your man sucking your lip too hard??? :giggle:

:giggle: i'm glad to hear he's doing better. my grandma's had a stroke; those are rough.

:lol: that's hilarious! and also sad :hug:

Strokes suck, so yes, he's very lucky. We were laughing because he walked from the car to ED fine, walked from the waiting room to a cubicle fine, yet when the Doctor came to look at him he could barely put one foot in front of the other....THEN when the doctor left, he damn near ran to the toilet!! :lmao:

Hey, you gotta laugh, if you don't laugh you go nuts....:uhoh: I think I'm already nuts!! :rockon:

lipadbu4.jpg

VERY FUNNY, GOOGLE ADS :angry:

chass this is lik the closest to drunk postting I've ever seen you
That';s because my stupid aparetnts don';t drink, and I/m too poor to buy my own booze, so I only end yup getting frunk when I'm out. lol I tyoped frunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom