Uranium City, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing set in stone other than the football match at the G on the Friday night. At a guess I'd say I'd be able to do most of what I want to do basically whenever, since the attractions are mainly in the city. So it's a case of your time and seeing if we can work something out from there.

Ah, that's the reason I came back here. :) Maj said he's cool most or all days after one. So yeah, what free time do you have?

On the 23rd, I have an exam, and MAY (but shouldn't) have uni work to do that evening. Otherwise, I'm completely free. What suits you?

Did you guys figure out what restaurant to go to?

Ah, I think I arrive on the 23rd, so that's cool. Probably will spend the first two days getting used to the place.

And no, we didn't decide. Maj started to have doubts about Lambs because I read several negative reviews of it online. :lol: We were even considering an Indian restaurant.

OK, so what day can we get the most attendance for a dinner? Friday's out, obviously, since you're at the game, Bonnie. I'd say U-Wen, Ali, and I could do just about any night. Jen and cin, think you could make it to Melbourne?

OK, so what day can we get the most attendance for a dinner? Friday's out, obviously, since you're at the game, Bonnie. I'd say U-Wen, Ali, and I could do just about any night. Jen and cin, think you could make it to Melbourne?

depends what night. Some nights I don't finish until after 6 and have to be back by 7.30 in the morning which sucks but just tell me when and I'll try to get there.

Interference gathering :rockon:

Ah, I think I arrive on the 23rd, so that's cool. Probably will spend the first two days getting used to the place.

And no, we didn't decide. Maj started to have doubts about Lambs because I read several negative reviews of it online. :lol: We were even considering an Indian restaurant.

Last Thursday, U-Wen and I were talking about this and I think we agreed to stick with Greek. Certainly that would be my preference, since it seems appropriate.

Though there was that Indian place on ... Little Collins maybe? that sounded really good, had great reviews. Either you or U-Wen posted it in an earlier thread and I loved it because there was unanimous praise for its wine list.

I was wondering about COBLDan too, but I guess he might be too busy with school to come down.

I imagine both Daniels could probably only make something on the weekend.

I remember there was some talk of doing something on the 28th since Australia's playing France in the rugby and I'd rather not be a sad bastard watching it and drinking wine alone! :laugh:

depends what night. Some nights I don't finish until after 6 and have to be back by 7.30 in the morning which sucks but just tell me when and I'll try to get there.

Interference gathering :rockon:

A prior discussion threw around the 25th as a potential date.

And since I'll be relieved to have uni out of the way, I would not object to a massive piss-up on the 24th! This semester totally needs to be drunk away ... :lol:

Ah, I'm still cool with Greek, of course. Also my brother doesn't really like Greek food that much so I should make the most of that with you guys. :up: Basically any place with a decently varied menu that isn't expensive as sin.

I remember talking about the Indian place, yeah. I think U-Wen and I both brought it up.

A prior discussion threw around the 25th as a potential date.

And since I'll be relieved to have uni out of the way, I would not object to a massive piss-up on the 24th! This semester totally needs to be drunk away ... :lol:

I wanted to suggest something like this! :lol: At the very least I want to hang around the pub with at least one of you.

Also, just to get this out of the way (I have to go soon), if anyone wants to email their mobile number to me sometime, that may turn out to be useful.

I wanted to suggest something like this! :lol: At the very least I want to hang around the pub with at least one of you.

My main problem with pubs is that I can't see what they actually have on offer, so I always find myself ordering your standard non-alcoholic drinks that I know they'll have (i.e. Coke or lemonade). So I can't really recommend a good pub or anything. But like I said - this semester needs to be drunk away and fast. Hopping on the train to Fellow Albino Railfan's place and swiping her vodka seems like an appealling prospect.

Also, just to get this out of the way (I have to go soon), if anyone wants to email their mobile number to me sometime, that may turn out to be useful.

Heh, if my Interference hiatus was going to extend beyond tomorrow, I was going to e-mail you my mobile number tonight. I've got almost everybody else's numbers. I think it's just Danny and cin's numbers that I don't have.

My main problem with pubs is that I can't see what they actually have on offer, so I always find myself ordering your standard non-alcoholic drinks that I know they'll have (i.e. Coke or lemonade). So I can't really recommend a good pub or anything. But like I said - this semester needs to be drunk away and fast. Hopping on the train to Fellow Albino Railfan's place and swiping her vodka seems like an appealling prospect.

Right - so maybe just do something at someone's place, then? I guess that wouldn't be too hard.

Right - so maybe just do something at someone's place, then? I guess that wouldn't be too hard.

Yeah, or I could just get you to recommend good beers at the pub.

I'd nominate my place, but it's small and messy and small and messy and small and messy, and in case I didn't mention it, small and messy.

yo yo peole what is happening tonight??

i have homework but i just cannot be bothered :shrug:

This will put you in good stead for university. :lol:

Any chance that we'd be able to pry you out of the grip of your parents and get you to come to an Interference dinner one evening next week while Bonnie's in town?

This will put you in good stead for university. :lol:

Any chance that we'd be able to pry you out of the grip of your parents and get you to come to an Interference dinner one evening next week while Bonnie's in town?

Yes I've been hearing about this "rude awakening" some people get at uni. :lol:

Hmm... I would certainly love to, when you all planning to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom