Upside Down Triangle Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all!

how you doing on this fine saturday night (or day depending on where in the world you are!)
so i couldnt be arsed to read through 10 pages of it - can someone give me a brief rundown of what happenend in the last bar

<<goes and pours self jd and coke in anticipation of a story...>>

digsy said:
hi all!

how you doing on this fine saturday night (or day depending on where in the world you are!)
so i couldnt be arsed to read through 10 pages of it - can someone give me a brief rundown of what happenend in the last bar

<<goes and pours self jd and coke in anticipation of a story...>>

:wave: hi Digsy! I'll let someone else tell it, I wasn't here and I don't really understand all the turf stuff around here. I'm a newbie (relatively)

SV-ASimpson-A_2x3_120.jpg

you want her instead of

chernllv.jpg

starsforu2 said:

:wave: hi Digsy! I'll let someone else tell it, I wasn't here and I don't really understand all the turf stuff around here. I'm a newbie (relatively)

Octagon is closed because of a bar brawl. The Upside Down triangle is the bar around the corner, willing to accomodate ALL clientele.

Right now we are deciding about the show later later on. And I am sure after some massive remodeling, the Octagon will re-open soon.

starsforu2 said:

You keep bringing Hermaphroditic Cher impersonator's and I begin to wonder. :eek: :yikes:

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

:eyebrow:

coughExcuse me!cough

**Stands impatiently in the middle of the dancefloor**

Merc, you still there? I've been scanning the jukebox and I think I found one... Hold On!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:kiss: me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

Oh, :kiss: me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So :kiss: me

:kiss: me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

Oh, :kiss: me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So :kiss: me

>>> Breathing Heavily, and a little wobbly, your turn! <<<

starsgoblue said:
I miss PowerSurge.....:sigh: Nobody else wants to dance with me....

*goes to help herself to a nice glass of Shiraz*

**Runs up to the bar, grabs starsgoblue by the hand and pulls her up on the bar**

I'll dance with you - apperently the boys are more interested in "Cher" than in us! :eyebrow:

I think it's been a few days since we've done this the last time! :wink:

**DJ starts playing "Numb [Give Me Some More Dignity Mix]"**

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Last edited:
**Jumps down from the bar into Tim's arms**

So... one last dance before I go to bed...ok...? :flirt:

**Takes him by the hand and leads him to the dancefloor**

**:wink: at DJ, that instantly starts playing...**

(Put's her arms around Tim's neck and whispers) I think this one would be a nice one to end the evening with... :sexywink:

**... Bryan Adams "(Everyting I do) I do it for you"**

a proper body shot right
i was talking about this with some guys in a bar last night and we were debating what the right body shot is so tell me what you think:

tequila right - the glass goes in the cleavage (for the girls obviously) and the lemon in the mouth but where does the salt go?? on the neck or slightly above the shotglass (ie on the chest...)
is it too early for this kind of conversation?!?

does it matter?
hey, who wants to do body shots :lol:

Merc said:
**Jumps down from the bar into Tim's arms**

So... one last dance before I go to bed...ok...? :flirt:

**Takes him by the hand and leads him to the dancefloor**

**:wink: at DJ, that instantly starts playing...**

(Put's her arms around Tim's neck and whispers) I think this one would be a nice one to end the evening with... :sexywink:

**... Bryan Adams "(Everyting I do) I do it for you"**

:sad: You have to go to bed? :down:

OK, if you have to... :|<<< kicks at bottlecaps and bar debris on the floor >>>

Better make the best of it <<< Holds Merc tightly, and likes the fact that men and women are different :sexywink: <<<

Hey Merc, sweet dreams!!! <<< Locks strong grip around her, picks her up and carries her over to the bar, and hoists her onto the bar, seated >>>

<<< Gives one final :hug: and :kiss: before helping her down >>>

As usual... An extreme pleasure, <<< bows >>> my dear. :D

digsy said:
a proper body shot right
i was talking about this with some guys in a bar last night and we were debating what the right body shot is so tell me what you think:

tequila right - the glass goes in the cleavage (for the girls obviously) and the lemon in the mouth but where does the salt go?? on the neck or slightly above the shotglass (ie on the chest...)
is it too early for this kind of conversation?!?

does it matter?
hey, who wants to do body shots :lol:

It depends on how well I know the guy/and or how flirty I want to be when it comes to the salt. :flirt:

starsforu2 said:
:sad: You have to go to bed? :down:

OK, if you have to... :|<<< kicks at bottlecaps and bar debris on the floor >>>

Better make the best of it <<< Holds Merc tightly, and likes the fact that men and women are different :sexywink: <<<

Yeah, but look at my local time, darling... I would love to stay, but I just can't... :sad:

:combust:

:faint:

starsforu2 said:
Hey Merc, sweet dreams!!! <<< Locks strong grip around her, picks her up and carries her over to the bar, and hoists her onto the bar, seated >>>

<<< Gives one final :hug: and :kiss: before helping her down >>>

As usual... An extreme pleasure, <<< bows >>> my dear.

**As she :kiss: Tim, she puts a little note in his pocket "Penthouse suite - room nr. 601... where we fly beyond all cares"**

Thank you for a very wonderful evening... and remember to check your pockets before you wash your clothes, sweetie! *giggle* :sexywink:

Merc said:

**As she :kiss: Tim, she puts a little note in his pocket "Penthouse suite - room nr. 601... where we fly beyond all cares"**

Thank you for a very wonderful evening... and remember to check your pockets before you wash your clothes, sweetie! *giggle* :sexywink:

>>> Loves when women giggle <<< :combust:

>>>exhales and checks his pockets <<<

:evil: I've got to go outside for a while, someone else take care of the bar... ------------------------> Dashes off in the middle of the night looking for Room 601! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom