Upside Down Triangle Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemonboy said:

:hyper:

Yes it would...:lol:

Yeah that would be really cool...and then we could to this bar thingie for real....:)

yay!!

i swear anyone who goes to croke park next year, we're all going to octagon for real!

Lemonboy said:

You have some good points there..:yes:

However I am a very flirty extrovert person in real life to....:)

join the club!
i cover any lingering shyness with being loud, fun and flirty - an extrovert through and through!

digsy said:

actually i think i may disagree with you... sometimes

i'm can be very shy and then very forward within seconds of each other so places like this limit the sides of my personality that can be shown.
all the dancing and whispering here... i find it tricky to be so open with because while it may all be play-acting, putting it into words and making it sound sincere is where i get all shy. i'm useless at sincerity, playful or not. i get really tongue tied and clam up, here and in real life.
give me something a bit more risque and OTT with a large serving of jest and i'm there in a flash with loads to say!
sure there are things that i would say here and that i wouldnt say normally (probably that 7 second think time you talk about :lol:) but i think theres a fair amount that i would struggle to put into words here but that i'd find a lot easier to express face to face with someone

You're right in that, it's hard to say how much of us is veiled or exposed by our words. Even in trying to suss out a reply, I realize that all things don't hold all the time. I do know that it's easier to be reckless here, than I would be at work, or other places of play. Even if it's exaggerated, I think it will make meeting one another a lot more playful, and a lot more like home, particularly when we can meet as a group and not leave the weight of entertaining one another on one pair of shoulders. Online sociology is so bizarre :tongue:

starsforu2 said:

Night Digsy, and stop talking about gross stuff :barf: It doesn't reflect as badly on you as it does the guy, IMO. Ooh. (Sorry to offend the Snowball Lobby. No, on second thought, I'm not :no:)

i'm sorry, i have a bad mind!

honestly though, and i do mean this jokes aside, it WAS actually a friend who told me about it - i went to college in an entirely male class with only 1 other girl out of 20 and i now work in a VERY male dominated industry. you learn to be one of the boys and the things these guys come out... ::ohmy:
i've been told some very "unusual" habits from these guys - stuff that'll make you fall off your bar stool!

boys are bad!

Lemonboy said:

Can I be Vice president?? :wink:

that makes me president right??
ooh no no, i want to be "Captain"

"Captain Digsy"... i can hear it now... "turn it up loud digsy"

:lol:

digsy said:

honestly though, and i do mean this jokes aside, it WAS actually a friend who told me about it - i went to college in an entirely male class with only 1 other girl out of 20 and i now work in a VERY male dominated industry. you learn to be one of the boys and the things these guys come out... ::ohmy:
i've been told some very "unusual" habits from these guys - stuff that'll make you fall off your bar stool!

boys are bad!

It was the other way around for me...atleast now we are two guys in a class of 25 people.....but I aint complaining...:macdevil:

All I can say is that girls are no better! :lol:

oh my? is that the time??
i should so be in bed already
this place is going to kill me i tell you!

lemonboy - we shall continue our extroverted blatant flirting tomorrow.

stars4u2 - dont think too much less of me, i was just playing :sad:

and to everyone else, good night. dont do anythng i would do :wink:

i presume when i get back tomorrow, this place will have shut down and another opened up right?

looking forward to it

night guys :kiss: :wave:

digsy said:

boys are bad!

:laugh: What's sad, is that today, I've had to go on the internet twice, TWICE! to look up sexual acts that I wasn't familiar with. (Although Snowball was mentioned in the movie Clerks). Merc had the privilege of bringing up the other topic.

I much prefer innuendo to explicit. It's why buying lingerie is kind of cool. :yes: Once you reach a point, there is no more mystery. I think both sexes appreciate a little mystery.

one more comment to add to this - and the PLEBA girls will understand...

starsforu2 said:
I much prefer innuendo to explicit. It's why buying lingerie is kind of cool. :yes: Once you reach a point, there is no more mystery. I think both sexes appreciate a little mystery.

thats why i love Bono's COS
if he were to remove shirts alltogether, it would lose the allure.
its the act of the COS thats so damn sexy :drool:

great, now i have to go PLEBA before i go to bed!

bye bye

starsforu2 said:

I can almost guarantee that the flirting wouldn't be this strong if we were face to face. We're all slightly cowards. '

I'd love for all the girls to give me a :kiss: and a :hug: and a :dance:, but it's all play-acting, because the risk is low (*ahem* Girls, feel free to prove me wrong). When the risk is higher, our :heart:s get involved and that's more daunting.

But I don't care. I just want to :flirt: because it's thrilling, and fun and almost, ALMOST clear of real consequence of hurt feelings. I did say Almost. Which is why I try to make sure that no one is left out of our games. Except Tomer. He wants to play his own game :wink:

Not sure if any of you will see this... but boy have y'all been busy today. :D

You are so right when it comes to flirting without seeing each other. When it's face-to-face, it's much more intimate. Then again, sometimes, flirting that's on-line leads to face-to-face. ;)

I'm babbling. don't mind me. Still single, looking for a tall dood who likes U2, is into girls who drive trucks (no mini-car for me!), and doesn't mind me yammering on about teacher stuff every once in a while. yeah.

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Not sure if any of you will see this... but boy have y'all been busy today. :D

You are so right when it comes to flirting without seeing each other. When it's face-to-face, it's much more intimate. Then again, sometimes, flirting that's on-line leads to face-to-face. ;)

I'm babbling. don't mind me. Still single, looking for a tall dood who likes U2, is into girls who drive trucks (no mini-car for me!), and doesn't mind me yammering on about teacher stuff every once in a while. yeah.

Hi Moonie :wave: We can only hope that we all find what we are looking for :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Well I aint so tall..sort of Bono-sized....I obviously like U2..:wink:

I think girls driving anything is great because then they can get me home when I am :drunk:....and I am studying to become a teacher...:cool:

:laugh:

Lemonboy said:

Well I aint so tall..sort of Bono-sized....I obviously like U2..:wink:

I think girls driving anything is great because then they can get me home when I am :drunk:....and I am studying to become a teacher...:cool:

:laugh:

Yay! Then you get to yammer on about your teaching stuff to your significant other! :wink:

I think once I move away from here and back down into civilization, I'll feel better about everything. Living up where i live in a big two bedroom house by myself is a lonely way to live. :(

Moonie

starsforu2 said:

And sometimes, I wish I were taller ;) :cute:

kaawwwwww!
Blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom