Upside Down Triangle Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

Well, you and I know that it's more fun with more ladies. We can't help it. We like them :heart: :D

I can't wait to hear about u2bonogirl's adventures as a wedding singer. And she promised that she would have pictures in a dress. Should be fun :yes:

Starsgoblue hasn't been around in a few hours and Merc took off earlier than usual.

LB, it's your job to recruit more girls from Pleba. Offer to buy them a drink at the Octagon once we reopen.

Tell them guys are here, we'll pretend that we're in greater numbers than usual and type furiously as we satisfy each with a :dance:

Or, we could just sit around here drinking beer. :laugh:

I think we've gone over 2000 posts in all the combined bars so far. Quite a large number. :yes:

Still, it's most fun when there are many players.

You're absolutely right! :laugh:

sits down at the bar...:hmm: let's plan this...I'll buy the next round....:hmm:

Merc said:
**Sees LB on her way out**

Good night Sweetie...

**Kisses LB softly on the lips :kiss: **

I'll see you tomorrow too...? :flirt:

Then we'll have a girly drink together, just you and I! :sexywink:

:hug:

*sings for merc*

"Don't leave me this way
I can't survive, I can't stay alive
Without your love, no baby

Don't leave me this way
I can't exist, I would surely miss
Your tender kiss
So don't leave me this way "

Well if the doctor's office is open tomorrow I thought you should know that I am in no way cured from neither my COS nor my Sleeveitis.....:kiss:

Lemonboy said:
Hey stars would you mind hooking me up with a snowball??:drool:

An for those of you saying that it is a girls drink...you will have to take that with me outside....:madspit:

um... i know of another version of a snowball... and its not a drink :eek:
i would say but there may be young ones near by and i dont want to ruin my reputation here!

**digsy see's lemonboy is lonely so strolls over and switches on the jukebox...**

"I want to sink in

Tonight the moon is playing tricks again
Yeah, I'm feeling seasick again
The world could just dissolve
Into a glass of water
I've been good
'Cause I know you don't want me to
Do you really want me to
Be blue as you
It's her daylight that gets me through"

PowerSurge said:
Heeeeellooooooooo...*grabs head in shear pain*

UGH!!!!!! my head is killing me.....quick somebody give me a remedy!!!!:scream:

hair of the dog is the only cure!
here have a triple vodka tonic with a twist of lime (its the lime that does it)
when you're finished feel free to empty the ice onto your head
we won't laugh i promise

hey surge - here that song on the radio...?
when you're done drinking the pain away, if you care to join me...?

ummmmmm... you know, i think i won't!
its definitely drunk friday night topic of conversation
not to be repeated out loud in public!
i'll scare loads of people off and they would close us down :yikes:

digsy said:

hair of the dog is the only cure!
here have a triple vodka tonic with a twist of lime (its the lime that does it)
when you're finished feel free to empty the ice onto your head
we won't laugh i promise

hey surge - here that song on the radio...?
when you're done drinking the pain away, if you care to join me...?

*grabs vodka and shoots it back, takes lime, looks at it, and throws it over shoulder, proceeds to put bucket of ice on head*

*echoes inside bucket* Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
much better. But now I'm trapped inside a bucket....Digsy? Diiiigsy? I can't seeeee yooooouuu!!!!

PowerSurge said:

*grabs vodka and shoots it back, takes lime, looks at it, and throws it over shoulder, proceeds to put bucket of ice on head*

*echoes inside bucket* Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
much better. But now I'm trapped inside a bucket....Digsy? Diiiigsy? I can't seeeee yooooouuu!!!!

:lmao:

hey, can anyone here hear a faint echo???? it sound like "diiiiigggggssssyyyyyyy......"

oh no hang on, its surge - he's got himself stuck in a bucket (as you do)
hand on surge, we'll get you out

**yanks on bucket**

wow this things really stuck!

**tries twisitng and pulling bucket**

hmmm, still stuck.... one more try

**props feet against bar on either side of surge, grabs on to both sides of bucket and puuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllssssssssssss**

POP*

there you go, you're out:)
feel better?

digsy said:
ummmmmm... you know, i think i won't!
its definitely drunk friday night topic of conversation
not to be repeated out loud in public!
i'll scare loads of people off and they would close us down :yikes:

Digsy Digsy Digsy light my way! *sings* :tongue:

Nah, Methinks I have a wee clue what ye talkin'bout....:macdevil:

Lemonboy said:

Digsy Digsy Digsy light my way! *sings* :tongue:

Nah, Methinks I have a wee clue what ye talkin'bout....:macdevil:

we may be thinking the same thing, we may not! we're never gonna find out in here though cause i sure as hell ain't saying!
feel free to chip in your 2 cents worth on the topic though :macdevil:
as i say, i have a reputation to (try) uphold here... i only know about it because... um... a, uh, friend told me about it... :angel:

*shakes head, sound of ratteling*

UGH!!!! I guess I feel a little better, I think I need to go lay down...

*hums to himself*

you got yourself stuck in a bucket.....and you can't get out of it.....don't think that a box would be better....now yo...

PowerSurge said:
*shakes head, sound of ratteling*

UGH!!!! I guess I feel a little better, I think I need to go lay down...

*hums to himself*

you got yourself stuck in a bucket.....and you can't get out of it.....don't think that a box would be better....now yo...

here have another drink to make you feel better
dont put this one on your head this time though :lol:

**throws surge a beer**

Lemonboy said:

Maybe that digsy isn't an quite as innocent a girl as she want to come across....:wink:

But that is for you to know and for me to find out...:macdevil:

innocent??? me???? of course i am... :wink:
ha ha :lol: it hard to say that with a straight face :laugh:

kinda makes you wonder though - on the internet, i can convey any personality i like... you guys never know whats actually going on in my head and vice versa

its a strange thought....:hmm:

that sounds kinda creepy doesnt it... back to the hilarity i think

lemonboy - how exactly do you plan on finding out...? :flirt:

digsy said:
that sounds kinda creepy doesnt it... back to the hilarity i think

lemonboy - how exactly do you plan on finding out...? :flirt:

That is for ME to know and for you to well.....:macdevil:

Actually I am going to Canterbury for 5 weeks in february and I think I will be in London quite frequently....:cool:

And I have never met an interferencer before....:hmm:

Lemonboy said:

That is for ME to know and for you to well.....:macdevil:

Actually I am going to Canterbury for 5 weeks in february and I think I will be in London quite frequently....:cool:

And I have never met an interferencer before....:hmm:

ooh really! would that make me your first?! :lol:
sorry, i couldn't help myself on that one:)

my parents live about 20 minutes from canterbury so i'm there quite often aswell.
i think we make that a deal :yes:
i've never met an interferencer either - that would be cool!

digsy said:

innocent??? me???? of course i am...
ha ha it hard to say that with a straight face
kinda makes you wonder though - on the internet, i can convey any personality i like... you guys never know whats actually going on in my head and vice versa

its a strange thought....:hmm:

Don't think you're the only one! :yes: Then again, maybe we are more transparent than we'd like to be. I for one am much better with a 7 second delay. I'm most clever when given a moment. :shrug: What are you going to do?

I can almost guarantee that the flirting wouldn't be this strong if we were face to face. We're all slightly cowards. '

I'd love for all the girls to give me a :kiss: and a :hug: and a :dance:, but it's all play-acting, because the risk is low (*ahem* Girls, feel free to prove me wrong). When the risk is higher, our :heart:s get involved and that's more daunting.

But I don't care. I just want to :flirt: because it's thrilling, and fun and almost, ALMOST clear of real consequence of hurt feelings. I did say Almost. Which is why I try to make sure that no one is left out of our games. Except Tomer. He wants to play his own game :wink:

Last edited:
digsy said:

ooh really! would that make me your first?! :lol:
sorry, i couldn't help myself on that one:)

my parents live about 20 minutes from canterbury so i'm there quite often aswell.
i think we make that a deal :yes:
i've never met an interferencer either - that would be cool!

:hyper:

Yes it would...:lol:

Yeah that would be really cool...and then we could to this bar thingie for real....:)

starsforu2 said:

Don't think you're the only one! :yes: Then again, maybe we are more transparent than we'd like to be. I for one am much better with a 7 second delay. I'm most clever when given a moment. :shrug: What are you going to do?

I can almost guarantee that the flirting wouldn't be this strong if we were face to face. We're all slightly cowards. '

I'd love for all the girls to give me a :kiss: and a :hug: and a :dance:, but it's all play-acting, because the risk is low (*ahem* Girls, feel free to prove me wrong). When the risk is higher, our :heart:s get involved and that's more daunting.

But I don't care. I just want to :flirt: because it's thrilling, and fun and almost, ALMOST clear of real consequence of hurt feelings. I did say Almost. Which is why I try to make sure that no one is left out of our games. Except Tomer. He wants to play his own game :wink:

You have some good points there..:yes:

However I am a very flirty extrovert person in real life to....:)

Well, I need to get lost for a little while. I need to see if I can fit a haircut in. It's starting to look like I came out of the 70's.

Night Digsy, and stop talking about gross stuff :barf: It doesn't reflect as badly on you as it does the guy, IMO. Ooh. (Sorry to offend the Snowball Lobby. No, on second thought, I'm not :no:)

Night LB, and you'll have to let us know if Digsy is as beautiful off-line as she is on-line (and Yes, Digsy, you're pictures are very cute.)

Night!

starsforu2 said:

actually i think i may disagree with you... sometimes

i'm can be very shy and then very forward within seconds of each other so places like this limit the sides of my personality that can be shown.
all the dancing and whispering here... i find it tricky to be so open with because while it may all be play-acting, putting it into words and making it sound sincere is where i get all shy. i'm useless at sincerity, playful or not. i get really tongue tied and clam up, here and in real life.
give me something a bit more risque and OTT with a large serving of jest and i'm there in a flash with loads to say!
sure there are things that i would say here and that i wouldnt say normally (probably that 7 second think time you talk about :lol:) but i think theres a fair amount that i would struggle to put into words here but that i'd find a lot easier to express face to face with someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom