Upside Down Triangle Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im from the whereabouts of arnhem, the netherlands
im 20 years old and in university

can i have a soda please?

this forum confuses me a bit

i dont know where to begin and what is what

starsforu2 said:
Too Late! :laugh: But they will have to wait until after I get home. I'll post the link for the Animalistic Dancing styles of the Octagon in a couple of hours.

:D:up:

starsforu2 said:
:ohmy: :happy: :flirt: Let's just lie here for a while. At least until customers arrive. :yes:

<<< Adjusts Merc so that her head is on my chest, and I can just stare at the ceiling fan spinning round and round >>>

Mmmmmm... :flirt: **Happy-sigh**

**Nuzzles in and starts playing with one of the buttons on Tim's shirt**

**Crosses her fingers that there isn't comming anymore customers in the bar tonight**

starsforu2 said:
>>> Disentangles from Merc's body and gets up off the couch >>>

No no nooo! :|

Why on earth does he have to be the most service minded, customer friendly bartender on earth right now?! :sigh:

**Puts her hands behind her neck, stares out in the air in front of her and waits for Tim to get back**

Last edited:
No no smey!

You see around here everything is mixed up and
it´s hard to understand what´s going on!

You´re ok, it took me a while to figure things out too!

:hug:

smey said:
im from the whereabouts of arnhem, the netherlands
im 20 years old and in university

can i have a soda please?

>>> Prepares a Coke for Smey <<<

Here you go! By way of introduction, this is our bar. By our, I mean everybody's. A couple of week's ago, a bunch of us were talking about this and that and dreaming about the Octagon Bar (a real bar that is in the Clarence hotel which is owned by members of U2) -- So, after we filled up that post (500 post limit), we started another one here in the Lemonade Stand. We remodel frequently and congregate here to dance, drink and just get to know other U2 fans. Read some of the threads, and jump in when you want a drink, and I'm sure that people will say hi and ask you how you're doing. They are good like that :yes:

So once again, welcome. I have to excuse myself, there is a lady on the couch who has a thing for buttons, and I have a lot of lonely buttons. :wink:

**Lifts herself up and looks over the couch**

Hi Smey! :wave:

Welcome to Upside Down Triangle Bar and to Interference in general! Hope you like it here! :D

starsforu2 said:
So once again, welcome. I have to excuse myself, there is a lady on the couch who has a thing for buttons, and I have a lot of lonely buttons. :wink:

**Waits impatiently for the lonely buttons to retun to the couch**

:flirt:

Evalicious said:
No no smey!

You see around here everything is mixed up and
it´s hard to understand what´s going on!

You´re ok, it took me a while to figure things out too!

Hello :wave: Drink?

Is it still hard to figure out? Perhaps we need to post a synopsis of bar life in the opener of each of these threads. It's a thought I've had, but I haven't nailed down what we are except that we are a bar. I'd hate to limit us more than that :shrug:

Any opinions?

Merc said:

**Waits impatiently for the lonely buttons to retun to the couch**

>>> Slides back into the couch, under Merc's watchful eye and gets cozy again :hug: <<<

My buttons are cold again. <<< Slides arm underneath Merc's side and bring her's closer >>>

Did I ever tell you that I liked this place? Real cozy atmosphere, people really make you feel :love:'d :yes:

Yes, i would like a cosmopolitan! As always!

No, it´s not hard to figure things out anymore, i didn´t
even mean that about this bar, i was talking about
interference in general, cos smey only has 8 posts, so all of this
must be new for him/her!

Hey stars would you mind hooking me up with a snowball??:drool:

An for those of you saying that it is a girls drink...you will have to take that with me outside....:madspit:

starsforu2 said:
>>> Slides back into the couch, under Merc's watchful eye and gets cozy again :hug: <<<

starsforu2 said:
My buttons are cold again. <<< Slides arm underneath Merc's side and bring her's closer >>>

**Rests her head on Tim's chest**

Those poor buttons... :flirt:

** Starts to play with one of the shirt buttons again, close her eyes and listen to his heart beat**

starsforu2 said:
Did I ever tell you that I liked this place? Real cozy atmosphere, people really make you feel :love:'d :yes:

Mmmmm... yeah... this place is nice... but the bartender...

**Raises herself and :kiss: Tim very gently on the lips**

... is even better ... :flirt:

Lemonboy said:
Hey stars would you mind hooking me up with a snowball??:drool:

An for those of you saying that it is a girls drink...you will have to take that with me outside....:madspit:

<<< Reluctantly, gets up, risking the ire of Merc >>>

LB, we already know that you have an over-developed femine side, but that's what the ladies :love: about you. Don't change. :D

>>> Pours 1/3 Advocaat and 2/3 Sprite over Ice<<<

Sorry, I'm still learning this bartender thing.

Evalicious :wave: Let me make your life a little more cosmopolitan :mac:

>>> adds 1 oz Vodka, 1/2 oz Triple sec , 1/2 oz Rose's sweetened lime juice and 1/2 oz Cranberry juice

Evalicious, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you? Eventually, we put pictures all of our dignitaries on the wall.

>>> Shakes ingredients like hell in a shaker with ice. Places lime wedge on the rim of a Martini glass. >>>

Earlier, we had some pictures of U2 at the bar, with just their Guinness and their cracks. :D

Enjoy!

Seems the bartender once again has customers to take care of... :rolleyes:

**Raises herself and looks over at the bardesk to see who the customer is this time**

Lemonboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! **giggle**

Lemonboy said:

**Shouts across the bar**

LEMONBOY IS HAVING A GIRLY DRINK, LEMONBOY IS HAVING A GIRLY DRINK, LEMONBOY IS HAVING A GIRLY DRINK...!!!

**giggle** :laugh:

Wanna take me outside...? :sexywink:

starsforu2 said:

LB, we already know that you have an over-developed femine side, but that's what the ladies :love: about you. Don't change. :D

Haha coming from you that is funny!:laugh: Another man would have been taken out in the alley for that comment...:laugh:

No they wouldn't have.....:reject:

Merc said:
Seems the bartender once again has customers to take care of... :rolleyes:

**Raises herself and looks over at the bardesk to see who the customer is this time**

Lemonboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! **giggle**

**Shouts across the bar**

LEMONBOY IS HAVING A GIRLY DRINK, LEMONBOY IS HAVING A GIRLY DRINK, LEMONBOY IS HAVING A GIRLY DRINK...!!!

**giggle** :laugh:

Wanna take me outside...? :sexywink:

Well that was I general statement but I think Tim wants his buttons taken care of....:macdevil:

And I absolutely love the girly drinks such as White russian etc....:drool:

Merc said:

**Rests her head on Tim's chest**

Those poor buttons...

** Starts to play with one of the shirt buttons again, close her eyes and listen to his heart beat**

Mmmmm... yeah... this place is nice... but the bartender...

**Raises herself and :kiss: Tim very gently on the lips**

... is even better ...

>>> Returns to the scene of the crime, for more of the above <<<

>>> Gives light :kiss: to Merc and selflessly gives up buttons for Merc's peculiar fetish :sexywink: <<<

>>> Wonders if Merc will realize that my :heart: has accelerated in the last 5 minutes? :heart: :heart: <<<

>>> Honest Pleasure by James come on <<<

Here she comes, knocking me sideways.
Moves so liquid, she's in her flow
Legs akimbo, I can't contain her
I surrender, let her go, Let her go.

She's so holy, please anoint me
In her temple, I feel at home.
She's inside me, don't need to touch her.
We're connected by honest pleasures.

Don't you let it go
It's an honest pleasure.
Don't hold back, surrender.
Keep to your own flow,
You're the greatest mover
Let your body moan, moan, moan
...moan

Let's get loaded, open those highways.
Preen these feelings, no sensor here
This life is measured by honest pleasure
There's this hunger that must be satisfie

Don't you let it grow
It's an honest pleasure
Don't you let it grow
Into honest pleasures

:ohmy: :eek: It's a little hotter (lyrically) than I remembered. Sorry :reject:

So... my bartender is back... :flirt:

**Lays down again, resting her head on his chest**

**Feels that Tims heart is beating faster than before :heart:**

**Removes her head from his chest and puts it on his shoulder instead**

(Whispers very softly) So... no more drinks-making and bartendering tonight... ok...? :sexywink:

**Is undoing the middle button without Tim noticing... and sliding her hand under the shirt**

**Notice the clock on the wall**

What the... ! :(

Oh, God I hate this... :sad:

I've been here way too long today - good thing I don't have to get up early for uni tomorrow...

**Raises herself and looks deep into Tims eyes**

You know how I hate this... :sad: ... but I really, really have to leave now... I'll see you tomorrow...

**Gives him a :kiss: on the forehead and walks toward the exit :sigh: **

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:
Well It seems like this bar won't live for long now....473 posts

but it has been really dead in here today....:|

Well, you and I know that it's more fun with more ladies. We can't help it. We like them :heart: :D

I can't wait to hear about u2bonogirl's adventures as a wedding singer. And she promised that she would have pictures in a dress. Should be fun :yes:

Starsgoblue hasn't been around in a few hours and Merc took off earlier than usual.

LB, it's your job to recruit more girls from Pleba. Offer to buy them a drink at the Octagon once we reopen.

Tell them guys are here, we'll pretend that we're in greater numbers than usual and type furiously as we satisfy each with a :dance:

Or, we could just sit around here drinking beer. :laugh:

I think we've gone over 2000 posts in all the combined bars so far. Quite a large number. :yes:

Still, it's most fun when there are many players.

**Sees LB on her way out**

Good night Sweetie...

**Kisses LB softly on the lips :kiss: **

I'll see you tomorrow too...? :flirt:

Then we'll have a girly drink together, just you and I! :sexywink:

Night Merc :wave: :kiss: :hug:

I have to be leaving soon too. Need to drive home. Catch some of you later!

Edited: How impolitic of me not to bid a more personal farwell to the gents in the bar. :shame: Night LB! Night Doozer! :wave:

<<< Decides against blowing kisses. That would have been :banghead: <<<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom