Upside Down Triangle Bar - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-30-2004, 03:20 PM   #136
Blue Crack Addict
 
Doozer61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Setting up house on Scooter's Star
Posts: 20,218
Local Time: 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


Not that there is anything wrong with that...


__________________

__________________
Doozer61 is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:21 PM   #137
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 11:16 AM
This however was a very pretty sight:


__________________

__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:22 PM   #138
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Merc


Yep, dancing on the bar with starsgoblue!


and digsy! i wanna dance on the bar too

__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:25 PM   #139
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Well I was doing a body shot with Brad

....but climb on up girlies!! Always PLEBA before Brad, no doubt!


*cues for 'Devil Went Down To Georgia'*
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:27 PM   #140
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 11:16 AM
oops
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:34 PM   #141
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 06:16 PM
**Jumps down from the bar into Tim's arms**

So... one last dance before I go to bed...ok...?

**Takes him by the hand and leads him to the dancefloor**

** at DJ, that instantly starts playing...**

(Put's her arms around Tim's neck and whispers) I think this one would be a nice one to end the evening with...

**... Bryan Adams "(Everyting I do) I do it for you"**
__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:40 PM   #142
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 04:16 PM
a proper body shot right
i was talking about this with some guys in a bar last night and we were debating what the right body shot is so tell me what you think:

tequila right - the glass goes in the cleavage (for the girls obviously) and the lemon in the mouth but where does the salt go?? on the neck or slightly above the shotglass (ie on the chest...)
is it too early for this kind of conversation?!?

does it matter?
hey, who wants to do body shots
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:43 PM   #143
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Merc
**Jumps down from the bar into Tim's arms**

So... one last dance before I go to bed...ok...?

**Takes him by the hand and leads him to the dancefloor**

** at DJ, that instantly starts playing...**

(Put's her arms around Tim's neck and whispers) I think this one would be a nice one to end the evening with...

**... Bryan Adams "(Everyting I do) I do it for you"**
You have to go to bed?

OK, if you have to... <<< kicks at bottlecaps and bar debris on the floor >>>

Better make the best of it <<< Holds Merc tightly, and likes the fact that men and women are different <<<

Hey Merc, sweet dreams!!! <<< Locks strong grip around her, picks her up and carries her over to the bar, and hoists her onto the bar, seated >>>

<<< Gives one final and before helping her down >>>

As usual... An extreme pleasure, <<< bows >>> my dear.
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:45 PM   #144
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy
a proper body shot right
i was talking about this with some guys in a bar last night and we were debating what the right body shot is so tell me what you think:

tequila right - the glass goes in the cleavage (for the girls obviously) and the lemon in the mouth but where does the salt go?? on the neck or slightly above the shotglass (ie on the chest...)
is it too early for this kind of conversation?!?

does it matter?
hey, who wants to do body shots


It depends on how well I know the guy/and or how flirty I want to be when it comes to the salt.
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:48 PM   #145
Blue Crack Addict
 
Doozer61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Setting up house on Scooter's Star
Posts: 20,218
Local Time: 08:16 AM
tequila shots for everyone!
__________________
Doozer61 is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 03:59 PM   #146
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Popmartijn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 32,543
Local Time: 05:16 PM


*realises again he's not good at going out and chatting up*

*finds a dark corner at the end of the bar*
__________________
Popmartijn is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 04:01 PM   #147
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Popmartijn


*realises again he's not good at going out and chatting up*

*finds a dark corner at the end of the bar*
I'm not exactly sure how to respond either , but thinks that helping the girls do body shots, might be fun and informative.
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 04:03 PM   #148
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
You have to go to bed?

OK, if you have to... <<< kicks at bottlecaps and bar debris on the floor >>>

Better make the best of it <<< Holds Merc tightly, and likes the fact that men and women are different <<<

Yeah, but look at my local time, darling... I would love to stay, but I just can't...




__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 04:04 PM   #149
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,977
Local Time: 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
Hey Merc, sweet dreams!!! <<< Locks strong grip around her, picks her up and carries her over to the bar, and hoists her onto the bar, seated >>>

<<< Gives one final and before helping her down >>>

As usual... An extreme pleasure, <<< bows >>> my dear.

**As she Tim, she puts a little note in his pocket "Penthouse suite - room nr. 601... where we fly beyond all cares"**

Thank you for a very wonderful evening... and remember to check your pockets before you wash your clothes, sweetie! *giggle*
__________________
Merc is offline  
Old 10-30-2004, 04:11 PM   #150
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Merc



**As she Tim, she puts a little note in his pocket "Penthouse suite - room nr. 601... where we fly beyond all cares"**

Thank you for a very wonderful evening... and remember to check your pockets before you wash your clothes, sweetie! *giggle*
>>> Loves when women giggle <<<

>>>exhales and checks his pockets <<<

I've got to go outside for a while, someone else take care of the bar... ------------------------> Dashes off in the middle of the night looking for Room 601!
__________________

__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com