Upperthong, West Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So far, we've visited:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urethra National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was not Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- Gimme another Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fuck those Fucking fuckers, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Axver's a huge Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- You're a Twatt, Shetland
- Fingringhole, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Orange Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, Lamethreadlocation, US of Lamerica
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
- LemonMacPhisto's failure
- Boring Lava Field, Oregon
- Morón Air Base, Spain
- Comet 3D/Biela (lost in spaaaace)
- Dildo vs Gigantor motherfucking pinus, Newfoundland
- Haiku Valley, Hawaii
- Hole of Horcum, England
- Cumbum, Tamil Nadu, India
- Hell For Certain, Kentucky
- Devil's Dyke, Sussex, England
- Koolyanobbing, Western Australia
- Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Three Cocks and the Truth, Wales
- Saddam Hussein Is Dead Town, Sri Lanka
- Tittybong, Victoria, Australia
- Humptulips, Washington
- Sugar Tit, South Carolina
- End of Earth, Michigan
- Big Boner Lick State Park, Kentucky
- Kholat Syakhl, Russia
- Adelaide awww yea, South Australia
- Dumb Thread Idea, Northumberland, UK
- Bumpass, Virginia
- Bogan Gate, NSW, Australia
- The Mullet, Ireland

Now we're in Upperthong in West Yorkshire, England. There is also a Netherthong nearby. Upperthong is the headquarters of the World Welly Wanging Championship, held annually on the last Sunday of June.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upperthong

Know what's disturbing? When you live in an apartment building, and you do your laundry, and then when you take the clothes out of the dryer, you find somebody else's thong in your laundry. Like they accidentally left it in the dryer, and it got mixed up with yours. Especially when it's an extra kinky thong, and you have to wonder which of your neighbours it belonged to :uhoh:

coolian2 said:
It's worse if it belongs to your 50 year old heavily overweight male neighbour.

And it was originally yours.

Oh god, I just remembered the best embarrassing laundry room mishap story. Except this wasn't the laundry room here, this was before I moved here and I had to do my laundry at the laundromat.

This couple came in with their laundry, including a large comfortor they were going to wash. Well, when they unfolded the comforter to put it in the machine... a dildo fell out and rolled a couple of feet across the floor. This happened right in front of me. I was so embarrassed on behalf of them, but I didn't say anything. The woman quickly noticed it, and picked it up, hiding it inside a shirt or something from their laundry, then sent her husband out with it to hide it in the car.

Varitek said:
hi upperthong. where are the stats?

:backtowork:

Hi Vazza. Here you go:

Total Posts: 1,002
User Posts
phanan 163
KhanadaRhodes 153
Axver 147
Screwtape2 118
coolian2 86
Irishteen 55
LemonMacPhisto 49
Varitek 46
phillyfan26 41
The Sad Punk 31
LemonMelon 25
RavenBlue 19
Alisaura 18
mysterious_jen 18
bono_212 9
DreamOutLoud13 8
bono_man2002 8
Lila64 4
unico 2
Lemonchick 2

phanan has truly become a postwhore.

Axver said:

Hi Vazza. Here you go:

Total Posts: 1,002
User Posts
phanan 163
KhanadaRhodes 153
Axver 147
Screwtape2 118
coolian2 86
Irishteen 55
LemonMacPhisto 49
Varitek 46
phillyfan26 41
The Sad Punk 31
LemonMelon 25
RavenBlue 19
Alisaura 18
mysterious_jen 18
bono_212 9
DreamOutLoud13 8
bono_man2002 8
Lila64 4
unico 2
Lemonchick 2

phanan has truly become a postwhore.

Wow, you weren't even Top 2

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Oh god, I just remembered the best embarrassing laundry room mishap story. Except this wasn't the laundry room here, this was before I moved here and I had to do my laundry at the laundromat.

This couple came in with their laundry, including a large comfortor they were going to wash. Well, when they unfolded the comforter to put it in the machine... a dildo fell out and rolled a couple of feet across the floor. This happened right in front of me. I was so embarrassed on behalf of them, but I didn't say anything. The woman quickly noticed it, and picked it up, hiding it inside a shirt or something from their laundry, then sent her husband out with it to hide it in the car.

:lmao:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Bugger!

:laugh:

coolian2 said:
The hype has finally conned me into watching a Super 14 game.

Which?

I'm so nervous about the Hurricanes vs Blues game. Sure, the 'Canes are second on the table now, but if they lose by more than seven, they could very easily miss out on the finals.

Axver said:

Which?

I'm so nervous about the Hurricanes vs Blues game. Sure, the 'Canes are second on the table now, but if they lose by more than seven, they could very easily miss out on the finals.

The one you just mentioned.

There's a pretty good crowd there too, i feel sorry for the poor bastards trying to get away afterwards.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

AWESOME

I'm tired. My mind wants to stay up and write, but the rest of me needs sleep.

And I admit, a part of my mind wants to have a dream that Indiana Jones is my boyfriend. Shortly before Revenge of the Sith came out, I dreamt that Han Solo was my boyfriend (even though he's not even in it :shrug: ), it's only right that I should come full circle.

coolian2 said:

The one you just mentioned.

There's a pretty good crowd there too, i feel sorry for the poor bastards trying to get away afterwards.

Actually, just looking at it, even if the 'Canes lose by seven or less, they could still be fucked.

Assuming, the Hurricanes lose but get a bonus point or two (4+ tries and/or losing by seven or less):

Hurricanes: 41 or 42
Blues: 40 or 41

That leaves the Waratahs on 39 with a likely win over the Reds (43 at least), Stormers on 37 with a near-certain win over the Lions (41 at least), and Sharks on 37 with a possible win over the Chiefs (41 at least).

Fuck I'm nervous. Please keep me updated if you can.

somebody should do a pie chart of how the locations relate to the following categories:

butt
vagina
penis
boobs
other body parts
sex
sexual innuendo
swear words
miscellaneous crude
non-crude unintended funny meaning
sounds funny
other

Varitek said:
somebody should do a pie chart of how the locations relate to the following categories:

butt
vagina
penis
boobs
other body parts
sex
sexual innuendo
swear words
miscellaneous crude
sounds funny
other

:lol:

You're the one who sounds like they want to procrastinate ... :wink:

Varitek said:

butt
vagina
penis
boobs
other body parts
sex
sexual innuendo
swear words
miscellaneous crude
sounds funny
cool historical location
other

i ammended it a little. and no, i don't have time for it now, ax. also, the crossover of some would make them hard to classify or the pie chart would excede 100% by a lot. (which would also be funny)

Varitek said:

i ammended it a little. and no, i don't have time for it now, ax. also, the crossover of some would make them hard to classify or the pie chart would excede 100% by a lot. (which would also be funny)

I reckon it should just be one category for genitalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom