Upperthong, West Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COBL_04 said:
anyone have any real solid explanations for getting out of something that work well?

Your religion prohibits sport on Sundays.

Seriously, there was an All Black, I think it was Michael Jones, who for religious reasons would not play in games scheduled on Sundays.

COBL_04 said:
when we get to that 3 month anniversary can we get a total count? all posts all up?

Well, Ian did that big one a few threads back where we discovered that I alone have made over 13,000 posts in these threads.

I'm sure it won't be hard to add up the threads since then and add them to the totals.

For the three month anniversary, we totally need to go to Whorehouse Meadow, Washington.

Axver said:

Our average is over 900 posts a day.

I think the postwhorehouse is closing in on its 70,000th post. And the three month anniversary of when it all began is in five days.

Allow me to bask in the glow if this awesomeness. :up:
Can I join youse? I don't really have much to add, if anything at all, actually.

:hmm:

Axver said:

Well, Ian did that big one a few threads back where we discovered that I alone have made over 13,000 posts in these threads.

I'm sure it won't be hard to add up the threads since then and add them to the totals.

For the three month anniversary, we totally need to go to Whorehouse Meadow, Washington.

not bad and i agree.

COBL_04 said:
Did you catch the fearsome, flawless All Blacks in the Rugby League match Ax? :wink:

Wrong code of rugby there. :wink:

I didn't even know the game was being played until after it was done.

Axver said:

Holy shit! Your post count! You're a bandit!!
:lol:

Angela Harlem said:

Allow me to bask in the glow if this awesomeness. :up:
Can I join youse? I don't really have much to add, if anything at all, actually.

:hmm:

Ooh, a new member.

And nothing to add? Good! Don't be fooled by the astonishingly substantial conversation earlier in this thread. We're known for rambling on about crap. And, of course, for the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein prank. :wink:

Angela Harlem said:

there is, however, one (well two) requirements.

chiefly, be an aussie, kiwi, or an honorary aussie/kiwi

and you need to take the purity test.

AXVER!! retireve the purity test, if youd be so kind.

Angela Harlem said:

Holy shit! Your post count! You're a bandit!!

It's kinda scary. I was almost slipping off Interference until this place kickstarted. And despite making about a quarter of my posts here in the last three months, I've actually had the most of an offline social life that I've ever had during that same time period!

COBL_04 said:

there is, however, one (well two) requirements.

chiefly, be an aussie, kiwi, or an honorary aussie/kiwi

and you need to take the purity test.

AXVER!! retireve the purity test, if youd be so kind.

But of course! Every new member must do our initiation ritual, i.e. take the purity test and post their score on the thread.

http://www.armory.com/tests/100.html

COBL_04 said:

theyre not called the all balcks in league???

i didnt know sonny bill was a kiwi.

Hell no. You might as well wonder why the Melbourne league team isn't called the Demons. The All Blacks play union, the Kiwis play league (unimaginative name for an unimaginative code), the All Whites play soccer, the Black Caps play cricket, the Black Cocks play badminton ...

G'day to the Pee Fan.

COBL_04 said:
axver is now #4 all time, with 47970 @ 26.49

Oh dear.

I love how I'm about to hit 48,000 and really don't care. When you have this large a post count, it really feels like only the 10,000s matter.

Axver said:

Hell no. You might as well wonder why the Melbourne league team isn't called the Demons. The All Blacks play union, the Kiwis play league (unimaginative name for an unimaginative code), the All Whites play soccer, the Black Caps play cricket, the Black Cocks play badminton ...

all whites :lol:
black cocks :lmao:

they breed em funny over in NZ.

I was playing Buzz yestey and got the capital of NZ wrong, i think I said Auckland.

I must be the only person on earth who didn't give a shit about high school formals. Didn't go to mine. Stayed at home and listened to U2 bootlegs instead.

By the sounds of it, I made the right choice.

Well, if you have a date it's kind of cool. I'm literally only going out of obligation because I'm Vice President and planned the fucking thing for eight months this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom