Upperthong, West Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the weather gunna be tomoro?? i have to go watch werribee tigers play footy, and i really cannot be bothererd going all the way to frankston, and then trying to find a lift home with someone will be awkward as.

how long to frankston from wezza by train and car?

COBL_04 said:
whats the weather gunna be tomoro?? i have to go watch werribee tigers play footy, and i really cannot be bothererd going all the way to frankston, and then trying to find a lift home with someone will be awkward as.

ummmm ages, and try avoiding getting stabbed.

mysterious_jen said:

oh o. becareful mate.

i think it worked out ok, but who knows, i havent had anything to do with the guy i sent the fuck up email to since, too scared :reject:

and he is a dumb fucking :censored:

:lol:

not in a michael scott kinda way im assuming??

Axver said:
You're forgetting I also have THE POWER OF NERDISM.

I shall drop the weight of history upon you and you will be defeated.
Pfft. I have a bit of Nerd Power myself...

Your history shall wither and die under my apathy and inept bass-playing!! Bwahahaha! :evil:

cinnaminson said:
dunno how far it is but it's gonna be blummin' cold tomorrow. Now I"m regretting getting the super short hairdo, my ears are sooooo cold and ear muffs aren't cool, are they?

depends whos wearing them :)

world's biggest beanie fan - and not because of edge

cinnaminson said:
dunno how far it is but it's gonna be blummin' cold tomorrow. Now I"m regretting getting the super short hairdo, my ears are sooooo cold and ear muffs aren't cool, are they?

Beanies. Screw how dumb you look when you're nice and toasty in the head!
:drool:

cinnaminson said:

oh if I wore them they'd be super cute :cute:

anyhoo, I have to go and get the man from work :grumpy:
might be back later, depending if I'm frozen or not, might just park under the doona:wink:

where does he work on a satday night?

COBL_04 said:
ouch... i have an essay to do as well... but its like 800 odd words.
*tries to think of 800 odd words*

"Discombobulate"... "decorticator"... "weird" is quite an odd word, when you think about it... "wodge", although that one probably doesn't count, since i'm pretty sure I made it up... "spliff" ....

:hmm:

Alisaura said:

*tries to think of 800 odd words*

"Discombobulate"... "decorticator"... "weird" is quite an odd word, when you think about it... "wodge", although that one probably doesn't count, since i'm pretty sure I made it up... "spliff" ....

:hmm:

:lmao:

i'm actually writing it on a book called regeneration. very good read too.

also writing my joshua tree review for epinions and just started a new thread in eykiw

COBL_04 said:

I know Flinders Street - Frankston is close to an hour. So add that to however long it takes to get from Wezza to Flinders Street.

Alisaura said:

Pfft. I have a bit of Nerd Power myself...

Your history shall wither and die under my apathy and inept bass-playing!! Bwahahaha! :evil:

But the WEIGHT AND RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL WORLD HISTORY SHALL FALL UPON YOUR SHOULDERS!

It will break your back.

Axver said:

I know Flinders Street - Frankston is close to an hour. So add that to however long it takes to get from Wezza to Flinders Street.

basically two hours :scream:

i hate this.

anyone have any real solid explanations for getting out of something that work well?

Angela Harlem said:
:uhoh: Is this one of those really fast moving threads, or did I just lose another 5 minutes of consciousness?

Our average is over 900 posts a day.

I think the postwhorehouse is closing in on its 70,000th post. And the three month anniversary of when it all began is in five days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom