Upperthong, West Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
supervillans are awesome.

im watchin this is spinal tap .

very very bored, if i didnt have to work tomorrow i think i would be out.

im coming to the conclusion that boredom is the worst thing ever :scream:

hey jen :wave: how have things been??

had a good chuckle on before the game tonight.

re matty egan, who is out for the year - "The 300,000th Geelong person to be doing nothing in 2008"

COBL_04 said:
had a good chuckle on before the game tonight.

re matty egan, who is out for the year - "The 300,000th Geelong person to be doing nothing in 2008"

:lol:

how lucky were the cats today ? dammmmm i was hoping richmond would take them out , thats ok though, it just clears the way for the mighty pies next week . :drool:

mysterious_jen said:

:lol:

how lucky were the cats today ? dammmmm i was hoping richmond would take them out , thats ok though, it just clears the way for the mighty pies next week . :drool:

ive just come to expect it now, i dont even get worried when were losing. :wink:

im going to that game :hyper:

TEEEENAGE WASTELAND :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

i feel sporry for fraser gherig

Alisaura said:

You have a cane.

I have a BASS.

You saw the HMTM clip, right? Edge took out a disco ball. I can take out the PopMart lemon with this baby. :evil:

You're forgetting I also have THE POWER OF NERDISM.

I shall drop the weight of history upon you and you will be defeated.

Yes indeed the Hawks did beat Port Adelaide... they were down by 38 start of the 3rd quarter but came back and won.

Buddy drugs superstar franklin booted six :love:

COBL_04 said:

could be better, could be worse.

i just wish i had more to of a satday night :scream:

So, anyone up for u23d again? :hyper:

Hey, at least you aren't writing an essay about the democratic peace thesis that involves having to deal with George Bush quotes.

Yeah, we've talked about doing U2 3D one day soon ... Ali mentioned earlier that it might be ending later this month to make way for that Rolling Stones film.

COBL_04 said:
anyone still here?

I wouldn't be so quiet if it weren't for this fucking essay.

570 words to go, want to get them done tonight ...

Axver said:

I wouldn't be so quiet if it weren't for this fucking essay.

570 words to go, want to get them done tonight ...

good luck. i should be doing my readings, that i finally got , AFTER WAITING A MONTH AND THEN RINGING PHAILARAT UNI TO GET THEM.

jesus christ they are fucking me up the arse. and not in the fun way.

COBL_04 said:
oooooh i want to see that as well..

See, besides the fact I think the Stones suck in the first place, I have absolutely no desire to see some woman skanking it up to Mick Jagger as shown in the nauseating preview.

mysterious_jen said:

good luck. i should be doing my readings, that i finally got , AFTER WAITING A MONTH AND THEN RINGING PHAILARAT UNI TO GET THEM.

What a pack of tossers. Is semester nearly over for you? I mean, we have only two weeks to go here ...

mysterious_jen said:

:lol: is that ever fun??

stupid visitors have gone, yippeeee. How do you tell someone that they're very nice but that hours of them talking about their stupid kids and how they sing to this and that on the telly is boring.:yawn:

mysterious_jen said:

:lmao:

I have to go to Frankston tomorrow... and I dont know how im getting home..

How did that stuff work out with your boss btw?

Axver said:

What a pack of tossers. Is semester nearly over for you? I mean, we have only two weeks to go here ...

because we are running as weekenders i dont think we have semesters per say, next class isnt till next month.

they are running to standard Mars teaching methods i believe.

who the fuck knows.

:eeklaugh:

cinnaminson said:

:lol: is that ever fun??

stupid visitors have gone, yippeeee. How do you tell someone that they're very nice but that hours of them talking about their stupid kids and how they sing to this and that on the telly is boring.:yawn:

hey cin!

COBL_04 said:

I have to go to Frankston tomorrow... and I dont know how im getting home..

How did that stuff work out with your boss btw?

oh o. becareful mate.

i think it worked out ok, but who knows, i havent had anything to do with the guy i sent the fuck up email to since, too scared :reject:

and he is a dumb fucking :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom