Upperthong, West Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:
I'll put in little gestures that nerds can use to attract girls. :wink:

Nerds ... attract ... girls?

It'll never happen.

Screwtape2 said:

Exactly! I don't think a calmer discussion of abortion has ever taken place. Seriously.

:laugh:

Yeah, that was almost bizarre in its calmness, respect, and ability to see multiple perspectives. I guess just because all of us are confused and uncertain and find the issue unsettling.

I'm amazed we had such a long political discussion without me once slamming America. :wink:

Screwtape2 said:

You could always do metaphors for romance involving trains. :wink:

Hot and dirty steam trains with fire in their hearts sitting together at the quiet end of the yard, thinking about tunnels ...

cinnaminson said:
:wave: so what's the haps people?

god I sound like an old lady trying to be down with the cool kids:eyebrow:

Whereas I just sound old.

I should be writing an essay or cooking dinner or something useful. But I'm not.

You?

Axver said:

Whereas I just sound old.

I should be writing an essay or cooking dinner or something useful. But I'm not.

You?

I should be finishing an essay that's due on Monday, finishing a blanket for my nephew for winter, changing a lightbulb that blew 3 days ago, making tea, etc etc. But will probably do nothing unless it gets too cold and then I'll go and put my jammies, beanie and dressing gown on.

cinnaminson said:

I should be finishing an essay that's due on Monday, finishing a blanket for my nephew for winter, changing a lightbulb that blew 3 days ago, making tea, etc etc. But will probably do nothing unless it gets too cold and then I'll go and put my jammies, beanie and dressing gown on.

Productivity just gets in the way of laziness too much, huh?

And I'm discovering one reason to dislike the cold: it takes far too bloody long for my washing to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom