Updated Info for June10 SOLAR ECLIPSE starting soon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Updated Info for July10 SOLAR ECLIPSE starting soon!

I just found this website, which gave better details than the info I had posted previously.

I didn't realize this, but the eclipse is also viewable from not only North America, but also Northern Australia, the Philippines, Guam, Japan, Hawaii, Alaska and most of Canada.

http://www.astronomy.com/message/me...geGUID={C53B30A7-5399-4785-ADA3-E6D56D48B961}

also included on the above website, is a list of time tables for when the eclipse occurs, which should be starting soon! so get out and see it!

click the link below for timetables:
http://www.astronomy.com/Content/Dynamic/Articles/000/000/000/821fjwyl.asp

Get out and see it if you can!

Don't forget safety! (See my other post for viewing tips)

Last edited:
oops, I just realized in the topic the date should read June 10, not July 10, hehe...that's what happens when you post in a hurry on break at work, LOL.

THE ECLIPSE IS TONITE, JUNE 10

No problem, btw I think the person that started the topic can edit their own thread title now ...

I live a half block from the Pacific Ocean.
Some young fella was walking down the beach with a welding mask. He was giving all the girls a good look at the
eclipse. Well, I made him give ol? deep a turn.
It was pretty cool.

Sicy said:
No problem, btw I think the person that started the topic can edit their own thread title now ...

I tried, I get a message that says:

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 60 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

I hope you all got to see the eclipse! It was BEAUTIFUL!!!

The most beautiful sunset I think I've ever seen...a big red sunset, except the sun was crescent shaped! Truly awesome! :yes: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom