update on my love life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
dear friends's of interference,

i've have noticed an alarming amount of email from you, with one question repeatedly asked:

"where're are're you at with na nadies dese days??"

it's is a good question. i realize i've have posted a number of pictures of myself, two of which can be found conveniently in the picture thread.

physical beauty is something i've obviously been blessed with, but the best part about me - believe it or not - are my conversation skills.

having taken a conversation course over at the local community college for the past three years, i've have fine-tuned my approach in communication to a point where i could be compared to an adequately lubed and fully functional machine.

at the moment, i've no girlfriend. there were a couple of instances when i was overseas recently where love was in the air, but alas, transatlanticism is too much a burden to ever consider dealing with.

have i told you i've been to europe three times in the last four years?

yes, it's also true i have a lot of money. a LOT. how else could i have the things i have?

now, i don't mean to brag or anything, but telling the truth about oneself is not only necessary in courting the appropriate female, but rewarding internally - for speaking so highly about yourself is a fine way to induce communal ego-stroking from your surrounding (son of) peers.

another incident pretty much almost happened last night back home, but why go past the breaking point? we can wait till later...and besides, breaking that point under a sky bursting with stars is much more romantic.

nevertheless, i'm about to go on a blind date on thursday.

that is if she agrees to it. thursday's a really weird day to do such a thing, but this was planned by someone else.

women are falling at my feet, ladies and gentlemen, and i love it. it was about time, don't you think?

this is gonna be the summer of george, i can feel it.

~caisenma

yeah, really you've got a point there.

...unless you actually wanna, you know, date them or something. apparently, and i have no evidence to back this up, but women generally appreciate being whispered sweet nothing in their ear as you slide your hands around their neck, softly before kissing their mouth with your head's faces'ses kiss lips.

is that right?

i've found the best way to pick up chicks is by grabbing them, and pulling upwards.

~cujo

aussiedge said:
Best way to pick up chicks is a little thing called "The Stockholm Syndrome"!
by holding them hostage in a bank???

"yes, it's also true i have a lot of money. a LOT. how else could i have the things i have? "

hmmmmmmnn....
:hmm:

that's interesting..............:cute:

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah, really you've got a point there.

...unless you actually wanna, you know, date them or something. apparently, and i have no evidence to back this up, but women generally appreciate being whispered sweet nothing in their ear as you slide your hands around their neck, softly before kissing their mouth with your head's faces'ses kiss lips.

it's true. In fact, I just recently got out of a relationship where i was told even though the girl really enjoyed all of the physical type stuff you described and more, and liked hanging out with me, there was no emotional growth towards me at all. :happy:

Physiological reaction sadly does not equal love. Remember that. Oh, and flaunt your money. Get some bling up in your grill... yo.

auch...you really liked her. even i could see that.

very sorry to hear about this, unflemon.

If you say you have soooooo much money then why don't you pay for a female? There are alot out there who are willing to help out. I am sure you won't find a problem throwing your money away. Do you really have such low self-esteem that you have to talk about how much money you have. Is this a joke thread or are you completely serious? I just read this and it sounds like a joke to me. Are you a virgin? Have you dated before? Are you really a man or female? I live in la and I know this city is beyond superficial. If you are over 5 pounds heavy, forget it. You will have no life. I am not perfect at all. Only one entity is and that is God to me. He has saved my life in many ways than one since I have truned to him. Maybe trying to have a relationship with God might work and then you can look for real love.

mysticchild said:
Ok Alan. what is deathbear?

deathbear is a longtime poster. You should know that by now. :eyebrow:

And he's your living nightmare, naturally. He's my living nightmare, too.

You'll understand him soon enough. :wink:

I hate him. :happy:

Alan Jamison said:

deathbear is a longtime poster. You should know that by now. :eyebrow:

And he's your living nightmare, naturally. He's my living nightmare, too.

You'll understand him soon enough. :wink:

Alan . how can you hate him? Do you know him personall?y

mysticchild said:
Alan . how can you hate him? Do you know him personall?y

Why, yes, yes I do know him, mysticchild. :happy:

Once upon a time -- not that long ago, actually -- deathbear challenged me to a duel. We met under a tree in the foothills north of ___________. He pierced my left shoulder with his scabbard. Not bad though, considering his intent was to bludgeon me. :whistle: Stay away from that chap, mystic. That's all I can tell you. :shh:

Mysticchild, just let go and let deathbear happen to you. He is the key to the lock in your house that keeps your toys in the basement. He is you and you am I.

Mysticchild, please don't listen to any of the things Alan Jamison says. He is an extremely disturbed individual and he suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Alan Jamison said:

Nevertheless, I will admit that he's hot. :wink:

~Calluna

That Alan Jamison, he's so hot right now. :rolleyes:

In fact you are so hot that I would like to marinate you in a sweet chili sauce and then throw you on the barbeque.

Hey mysticchild, don't worry about zoomerang96, he's full of shit. On the other hand you need to find a new city to live in cause in the real world some of us appreciate people more than a few pounds 'over'.

Alan Jamison said:
Oh, sorry about that mysticchild. "Calluna" is actually my alter, and I signed out and then signed in under that username by mistake. :wink: Sorry.
You sound like a nutcase.lol. So let me get this straight, he cut your skin or some thing close to that? Where do you live? Are you in America? I assume you are a male, lol. Well i have to hit the hay , it is 3am here. I need to catch up on my beauty sleep. Ciao

Calluna said:
Mysticchild, just let go and let deathbear happen to you. He is the key to the lock in your house that keeps your toys in the basement. He is you and you am I.

Mysticchild, I beg of you to listen to Calluna.

Just let bear happen to you.

When I finally allowed him to happen to me, it changed my life.

Forever.

Back
Top Bottom