update on my love life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discothequeLP said:
Los Angeles is a great city
Are you serious? Were you born here? You must have a good figure to say that. When I was thinner, my love life was great here and now that I am 10 pounds over, it does not exists anymore. So I know how it is. It is the most shallow city I know and the reason why I know is because I was one of those shallow people. I have friends who have moved here from other places and they agree with me.

Alan Jamison said:
mysticchild, are YOU serious? :eyebrow: Look, I don't mean to be an ass. That is not my intention. I have been wanting to move away from here forever now. I want to move to San Fran because it seems much cleaner, the people are nicer and the city has so much more culture. The beaches in La are filthy and people seem to miss putting trash where it belongs, in trash bins. It seems since the riots here in 92 the city has changed so much. It's not what it used to be. Since I have changed and have become more open and caring, I see the difference. I walk down the street's and I say hi to people. They freak and look at me like, " Who the hell are you saying hi to me." Everybody is on the defensive and when I ask someone how they are doing, they seem to react as if I am telling them to f&** off. So this is in my opinion and like the saying goes, opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one.

:laugh:
Look, I don't mean to be an ass. That is not my intention. I have been wanting to move away from here forever now. I want to move to San Fran because it seems much cleaner, the people are nicer and the city has so much more culture. The beaches in La are filthy and people seem to miss putting trash where it belongs, in trash bins. It seems since the riots here in 92 the city has changed so much. It's not what it used to be. Since I have changed and have become more open and caring, I see the difference. I walk down the street's and I say hi to people. They freak and look at me like, " Who the hell are you saying hi to me." Everybody is on the defensive and when I ask someone how they are doing, they seem to react as if I am telling them to f&** off. So this is in my opinion and like the saying goes, opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. Man , I really messed up on this one lol

Last edited:
myusernamehere said:
mysticchild, don't try to have a rational conversation with Alan Jamison. The one true way to deal with him is with a pick axe. :yes:

Yes ...

Or a Native American Bingo Hall. :sexyinsidexeidonjokewink:

Back
Top Bottom