Update from Salzburg.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
These internet cafes are pretty cool...

Well I hopped on to shoot some e-mails to family and had some extra time left over so here I am.

I'm having a great time so far, Austria is a beautiful country. We spent 3 days in Vienna before come to Salzburg last night. There is so much to see and do...it's very overwhelming at times.

We've done 2 concerts so far and the Austrians seem impressed with our musicianship. We're here with about 40 kids from our college orchestra. (side note: beautiful day just came on the radio
smile.gif
)
Our first show was at a church in Vienna...the name escapes me...starts with a K i believe...either way, it was very nice. The people in attendance applauded and applauded. We were all EXTREMELY taken a back by how well we were received. We played at countryclub banquet hall type deal last night and were received in the same fashion.

I'm having a great time and will have pictures upon my return home...hopefully they all come out...

As the ending chords for Beautiful Day ring out, I will say goodbye for now.

cresent fresh.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Back
Top Bottom