Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
The surgery went swimmingly, thank you. It was the worst pain ever, but Aleve and Vicodin make a marvelous cocktail, lemme tell ya! I can be up 20 minutes an hour now, and I can sit with my feet down for a little while instead of up all the time, which is what allows me to be here right now!:up: My beloved podatrist says that I am healing nicely, and that my surgery went very well. Yay!:yes:

Thank you for all your kind thoughts, those posted and those simply thought. :love:

Good luck Martha!!!

I'll miss your funny sigs! :sexywink:

and yes Gina.... Dr. Bono heals the spirit!

capt_world_economy_bono_45v.jpg

Congrats martha.. glad to hear everything went well :D :yes:

*gives martha a doctor's balloon* ;)

clarityat3am said:
*checks out new sig* LOL What happened there?

LOL! I was lying back in the chair as the assistant was removing the dressings, and I thought I was fine. The feet do look like they were attacked by some crazed slasher. I got a little pale and light-headed, even after I had told the assistant that I was fine. Doc was putting the chair back to the not-quite-sitting-up-so-far position so I wouldn't keel over.

martha said:

LOL! I was lying back in the chair as the assistant was removing the dressings, and I thought I was fine. The feet do look like they were attacked by some crazed slasher. I got a little pale and light-headed, even after I had told the assistant that I was fine. Doc was putting the chair back to the not-quite-sitting-up-so-far position so I wouldn't keel over.

Ah I see. lol Keeling over isn't recommended! :p

sounds painful!! but at least it's done! congrats on the successful surgery!!!

here.....this always helps with the pain...
redlollie.gif

That is great news martha. Thanks for letting us know. Continue to make the most of your convalescence, seriously, take it easy.No mad irish dancing....just yet:)

But here let Dr Bono, take a look and decide when the dancing shall begin.....

Attachments

• %3b%3c8%3b99232323%7ego48%3enu%3d3234%3e9%3a3%3e4%3a8%3ewsnrcg%3d323235838393%3anu0mrj.jpg
    %3b%3c8%3b99232323%7ego48%3enu%3d3234%3e9%3a3%3e4%3a8%3ewsnrcg%3d323235838393%3anu0mrj.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 22
wow..take care, and take it easy!

think about bono...and watch u2 videos :D

Yeah, take one of Bono and call him in the morning!:evil:

I got some pretty severe health problems goin' on too, Martha, so I understand what youre going through.
Good luck though, you'll be fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom