Upcoming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
This is old news to many Im sure, but the site known as Upcoming, that Yahoo acquired some time ago is quite usefull to manage your summer concert calendar.

Mine is in the sidebar on my site, anyone else use it?

i so don't want to think about concerts right now. i opted out of going to bright eyes tonite... for free.

bah.

i'm such a loser.

but at least i'm seeing wilco in a couple of weeks! also using my connections to hopefully score a backstage pass/meet and greet with tweedy.

i'll let you know how that goes. :angry:

where are you seeing Wilco? I have tickets to see them in Northampton, MA, next month. It's my first time seeing them after loving them for the last five or six years, so I'm really looking forward to it. Doubly so because it's looking like my only show of the summer right now. :huh:

Zoomerang96 said:
i'm such a loser.
:tsk:

you MUST let us know how the backstage with wilco goes (even though i'm seeing them 2 days before you - got my front row tix yesterday :hyper: ).

:angry:

*edit:

i really could have used this to manage my concerts earlier this year.

still, good to know it's there. thanks, EP. :up:

Last edited:
IF i get backstage... their media person told me the obvious... 7eff doesn't like to do the backstage meet and greet thing. i don't blame him, i wouldn't want to meet me either. :angry:

congrats on front row tix, again! brilliant!

Zoomerang96 said:
i so don't want to think about concerts right now. i opted out of going to bright eyes tonite... for free.

bah.

i'm such a loser.

but at least i'm seeing wilco in a couple of weeks! also using my connections to hopefully score a backstage pass/meet and greet with tweedy.

i'll let you know how that goes. :angry:

I love bright eyes! You are so lucky to be able to even opt out of going to one of their gigs..nevermind possibly go!

7ust don't ask what i did instead.

i really need someone to kick my ass.

...proverbially speaking.

bright eyes concert last fall was freakin awesome, it was in a middle of nowhere town so I was right in front, ticket was less than 20 bucks and surprisingly Connor signed my I'm Wide Awake.. vinyl cover

great show
:cool:

elevation2u said:
bright eyes concert last fall was freakin awesome, it was in a middle of nowhere town so I was right in front, ticket was less than 20 bucks and surprisingly Connor signed my I'm Wide Awake.. vinyl cover

great show
:cool:

Dude seriously im green with envy. Conor oberst = :drool: .

and zoomerang..what did you do instead?!

Zoomerang96 said:
i didn't actually FEEL that, elvis. :angry:

partygirl, you're a riot.

:angry:

Terribly sorry there for rubbing it in a bit.
but hell you got to see them live, i havent
had that chance yet!
you never know they could have been shit
that night..

Back
Top Bottom