Unsolved Mysteries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
by far... BY FAR, one of the greatest, eternal, timeless shows with the CREPPIEST INTRO SONGS EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC

NEVER LISTEN TO THAT SONG ALONE IN THE DARK AT 3 am !!!

besides, Robert Stack was a classic... and the olde dude before him was also great, but not as much.

Those UFOs episodes were so scary, also those fugitives shows... the worse were the "lost persons" episodes... really creepy ones, like the guy that went to Arizona, walk for a week or so, go into the highway and then the track was lost :ohmy:

Who didn't thought that one of those assasins would appear on your bedroom window as soon as the show ended? I did, and I'm in Chile... so you see that the show really hit me :reject:

I loved that show. I used to watch it every week when I was little. They should bring it back!

And that song gave me the creeps too!

Last edited:
I've watched that show from time to time. I think I should stop watching it when I see they'll have stories about women who get involved with violent men, though, 'cause then I get scared of the idea of getting married :huh:.

But they have had some really cool stories on there, though, too. I've always liked the ghost ones-there was an episode on around Halloween last year involving the ghost of a lady's late husband that actually got me all teary-eyed, 'cause it was so touching.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom